Groups
    EXPIRED

Need new hard drive

Any deals around at the minute? I'm running out of space and want to dispose of one of my drives, a 120GB IDE so looking for a 500GB Sata II.

8 Comments

How about this one at Ebuyer - £61.99 after using Google Checkout + delivery

This model has a lot of good customer reviews

ebuyer.com/UK/…228

Original Poster

[SIZE=2]are there any with free delivery? there's a decent samsung on aria but they want £8.19 for delivery![/SIZE]

fungus

[SIZE=2]are there any with free delivery? there's a decent samsung on … [SIZE=2]are there any with free delivery? there's a decent samsung on aria but they want £8.19 for delivery![/SIZE]

but you are getting a tenner off with google checkout...[url]www.cclonline.co.uk[/url] have free delivery this weekend

Original Poster

yeah...i want tenner off AND free delivery!!!

fungus

yeah...i want tenner off AND free delivery!!!

you ain't gonna get it unless you take your ebuyer order to over £89

Original Poster

ok.... so should I go for....

Samsung HD501LJ on Aria for £62.74

or the ebuyer WD one for £66.68

both are the delivered price.

well I have a personal preference for samsung as it's the one brand of HDD that has not let me down...and they are quiet.

Original Poster

sold, your preference swung it!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value59
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553773
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?610
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914468

See more discussions