Groups

Need new modem - ain't sure what one :/

Hi there.

I'm using a BT home hub 2.0 at the min bit it keeps cutting out or messing up and needs a reset alot.

So I want a new modem that ain't BT make and I'll get the mac code off BT so I can use a none BT modem. I don't want to spend more than £100 and if you can help it then one less than £100.

I was told by someone on BT forum this

"If speed BTW is really that much of an issue then you may want to look at routers that can adjust the margin below 3,"
    Thank you

5 Comments

Banned

which one would you like to do the best job ?

I use a netgear one and its very good

Original Poster

Ye I was looking at netgear. I've always been told they make the beast ones.

Banned

2008paul

Ye I was looking at netgear. I've always been told they make the beast … Ye I was looking at netgear. I've always been told they make the beast ones.

yes get a netgear.. and they are not beastly

Original Poster

Thanks,

But I need people to show me what one to get as I don't know much about them. All I know is I need one that can margin from 2
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553761
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767184
      3. Royal Mil track and trace11
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826347

See more discussions