Need new tv - please help

Posted 19th Oct
Hi All,

Moved in to a new apartment and I am looking for a new TV. I can see so many Tv deals out and about and it kind of confuses me as to which is best to buy. I would ideally like a 43 to 50inches and has smart TV function with apps including Netflix, primetv, etc.
My budget is £400 max
Please can you post links to good deals currently.

So far I like the RU7100 Samsung model which is £399 cheapest.

Many thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

18 Comments
At sub £400 all tvs will be of a similar spec, should all have netflix and amazon. Nowt wrong with the ru7100, will do the job. If ebay still has the 20% code there have been a few deals on there.
Do you know anyone with Unidays? £322 @ Samsung with Unidays code
Argos eBay refurbs,12 months warranty, had three TV's all were brand new ebaystores.co.uk/Arg…071
Edited by: "ellenw" 19th Oct
Random info for consideration which may be of interest or zero interest to you: a 43" model will likely provide no SD/HD-to-UHD resolution benefit to you unless you watch UHD content whilst seated uncomfortably near the set. But resolution is only one element of PQ / featureset.
RU7100 is £349 here.
Don't get one. Save lots of money and gain 5 hours a day for the rest of your life.
Not had one for 25+ years, wouldn't have one given.
That's like having another 76 days per year to do things for the rest of your life
and some money to do it with - or just be a sad little person and stare and a box in the corner of the room watching 'c arp'
One life - live it !!!!!!
Edited by: "joyf4536" 19th Oct
joyf453619/10/2019 18:14

Don't get one. Save lots of money and gain 5 hours a day for the rest of …Don't get one. Save lots of money and gain 5 hours a day for the rest of your life.Not had one for 25+ years, wouldn't have one given.That's like having another 76 days per year to do things for the rest of your lifeand some money to do it with - or just be a sad little person and stare and a box in the corner of the room watching 'c arp'One life - live it !!!!!!

What's all your furniture pointed at?
brailer19/10/2019 19:16

The view across the countryside or the view across the vineyards depending which house you mean.
joyf453619/10/2019 19:29

The view across the countryside or the view across the vineyards depending …The view across the countryside or the view across the vineyards depending which house you mean.

It's a moo point really
Not sure anybody 'needs' a TV as you have stated. There are literally hundreds of deals for tv's on here new ones everyday so look in deals.do you need somebody to plug it in for you? Your budget is £400 you found the one you want for £399 so just buy it!
Edited by: "thomasleep" 19th Oct
thomasleep19/10/2019 20:24

Not sure anybody 'needs' a TV as you have stated. There are literally …Not sure anybody 'needs' a TV as you have stated. There are literally hundreds of deals for tv's on here new ones everyday so look in deals.do you need somebody to plug it in for you? Your budget is £400 you found the one you want for £399 so just buy it!

Very helpful...

The reason why i was asking is because there are too many Tv deals here. I wanted input on which may be the best one.

Good luck to your friends if you have any...
Raseo719/10/2019 20:28

Very helpful...The reason why i was asking is because there are too many …Very helpful...The reason why i was asking is because there are too many Tv deals here. I wanted input on which may be the best one. Good luck to your friends if you have any...

Evidently you don't, as you need advice on buying a tv Shame you never bothered to thank anybody who wasted their time replying, rather than trying to insult somebody
Edited by: "thomasleep" 19th Oct
brailer19/10/2019 19:16

He won't get moo point or that because no TV
joyf453619/10/2019 18:14

Don't get one. Save lots of money and gain 5 hours a day for the rest of …Don't get one. Save lots of money and gain 5 hours a day for the rest of your life.Not had one for 25+ years, wouldn't have one given.That's like having another 76 days per year to do things for the rest of your lifeand some money to do it with - or just be a sad little person and stare and a box in the corner of the room watching 'c arp'One life - live it !!!!!!

38703149-7uAHi.jpg
joyf453619/10/2019 19:29

The view across the countryside or the view across the vineyards depending …The view across the countryside or the view across the vineyards depending which house you mean.

How boring, I've more important things to do than sit and stare at nothing.
Raseo719/10/2019 20:28

Very helpful...The reason why i was asking is because there are too many …Very helpful...The reason why i was asking is because there are too many Tv deals here. I wanted input on which may be the best one. Good luck to your friends if you have any...

That's the point, I have lots because I have time for friends (not idiots)
Thanks a lot everyone that's helped. Think I've got my eyes set on Samsung 7100
joyf453619/10/2019 21:29

That's the point, I have lots because I have time for friends (not idiots)

For someone who professes to have a rich life with no need for artificial stimulation, you sure do seem to spend a lot of time on the internet?
Raseo719/10/2019 21:35

Thanks a lot everyone that's helped. Think I've got my eyes set on Samsung …Thanks a lot everyone that's helped. Think I've got my eyes set on Samsung 7100

I doubt you’ll regret it, I have always been a Sony guy, but after bagging a bargain Samsung, I’m a convert
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants