Need of new Broadband deal

Found 18th Sep 2017
Currently with BT, paying £25 a month for no data cap but only up to 17mb (closer to 6). Also have a basic phone line that's not really needed.
I'm not in a virgin area otherwise that would be my first call, want faster net than I have ATM.

Any deals around worth looking into ?. Any recommendations ?.

No clue of the current players so looking for help.
Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Call plusnet, they use same infra structure as BT. They will better BT and the customer service is brilliant.
mrty23 m ago

Call plusnet, they use same infra structure as BT. They will better BT and …Call plusnet, they use same infra structure as BT. They will better BT and the customer service is brilliant.

Agree with this if you are only able to get standard broadband. The speed will likely be identical but customer service is great if needed. A phone line is needed to supply broadband but is included in the price (or provided 'free')

You stated that you can't get virgin fibre but what about BT/Openreach fibre? This is what all other providers use, BT, Plusnet, Sky etc and will definitely be faster.
Origin bb cost me £154 for a yr. So far so good.
Thanks all. That origin seems quite good, for a pound more I'd nearly double my possible speeds. Hopefully that would at least give me something faster than I have now, its a bore when a mobile, laptop and console are trying to use the net at the same time. Few hours for a sub 1gb update sometimes :(.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants