Need opinions on which speakers to buy (out of 2)

Found 9th Dec 2017
I'm looking to buy some speakers for my bedroom but not sure which one to get out of these two. Any help would be appreciated, I want to get the louder but more importantly better sound out of the two.

I have tried Google but have found no comparisons between the two

LG LOUDR CM4560 700 W

OR

Panasonic SC-AKX400EBK 600 W

Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
Don't equate louder to better, you're looking at which one is louder without distortion. The CM4560 uses 3ohm speakers and I would say the Wattage is Peak instead of continuous. If you want more power out of something you need to go heavier unfortunately.

You can pick up a cheap 2nd hand home cinema receiver and speakers for about the same price but the performance will be a lot better.
kester762 h, 1 m ago

Don't equate louder to better, you're looking at which one is louder …Don't equate louder to better, you're looking at which one is louder without distortion. The CM4560 uses 3ohm speakers and I would say the Wattage is Peak instead of continuous. If you want more power out of something you need to go heavier unfortunately.You can pick up a cheap 2nd hand home cinema receiver and speakers for about the same price but the performance will be a lot better.

I'd rather have a portable speaker than buy anything second hand, thanks but no thanks.
JasonVoorhees11 h, 6 m ago

I'd rather have a portable speaker than buy anything second hand, thanks …I'd rather have a portable speaker than buy anything second hand, thanks but no thanks.

Just go for the LG then as it has a separate sub you can move about. Memory wise 2GB is chuck away and Bluetooth adapters are dirt cheap so make very little difference.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants