Groups
    EXPIRED

Need Orang eWednesday Code For Tommorow!

Hi I really Need orange Wednesday code for tommoorw I'm not on orange mobile anymore and Phoned up orange as Im joined there hime boradbaned and they said it will take 6 days so wont get it until next week :(.

Hoping someone can give me a code?

Thanks Please Do PM. Will add rep! And Could pay you the cost to get it.

6 Comments

Original Poster

Any one I am depserate!

thats not right as i brought a orange phone, cost ten pounds for phone with 10.00 credit and we use it for orange wednesday and did not have to wait, i put the credit on and used it for cinema.
    u can get them cheap at asda and ul get ur money back soon enough.

send me a PM with ur number and I will forward the txt msg for you

lol

Original Poster

debs160

thats not right as i brought a orange phone, cost ten pounds for phone … thats not right as i brought a orange phone, cost ten pounds for phone with 10.00 credit and we use it for orange wednesday and did not have to wait, i put the credit on and used it for cinema. u can get them cheap at asda and ul get ur money back soon enough.

But I dont have an orange sim anymore, secondally I have orange home broadband but the text hing wont work so I phones up orange and spent about 15 mintues and then a guy from india told me Id have to wait till next week as the time there is different and the department that deals with it.

Edited by: "Sammy108" 28th Jul 2010

i went to asda and got mine much easier lol,
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…46
      2. Where i can find maternity clothes for cheaper price in London?11
      3. Stream Showbox from Bluestacks?57
      4. Family Spotify account43

See more discussions