EXPIRED

Need Orange Wednesday Code.

Can Someone Please Give Me A Code For Orange Wednesday.

Please PM It To Me

Thanks.

37 Comments

Get a free Orange sim, top up with the minimum

Bobs your uncle :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Don't have an orange sim card

lol opened an account just to get a free cinema ticket:?....lol

lil_tiger;5685831

lol opened an account just to get a free cinema ticket:?....lol

I know :roll:

Original Poster

urmm no i made a new account

Original Poster

gave my old one to my friend

vix123;5685843

urmm no i made a new account

vix123;5685848

gave my old one to my friend

why couldnt your friend just make a new account? :?

Are we here to help people or judge them? :whistling:

PraxxtorCruel;5685899

Are we here to help people or judge them? :whistling:

judge

Original Poster

waste mnzz

choc1969;5685919

judge

+1

Why Do Some People Type Every Single Word With A Capital Letter? ......... I think all these asking for free codes are really cheeky, maybe someone would like all my Nectar points that i've spent my good hard earned cash accumulating.

queenlush;5686044

Why Do Some People Type Every Single Word With A Capital Letter? … Why Do Some People Type Every Single Word With A Capital Letter? ......... I think all these asking for free codes are really cheeky, maybe someone would like all my Nectar points that i've spent my good hard earned cash accumulating.

Ooh yes please, saving up for a solid gold iphone :thumbsup:

queenlush;5686044

Why Do Some People Type Every Single Word With A Capital Letter? … Why Do Some People Type Every Single Word With A Capital Letter? ......... I think all these asking for free codes are really cheeky, maybe someone would like all my Nectar points that i've spent my good hard earned cash accumulating.

I dont really see the problem myself?
If i was on Orange id give them the code.
It's nice to help out others if we can, no?

choc1969;5686051

Ooh yes please, saving up for a solid gold iphone :thumbsup:

Ok lol :thumbsup:

magough;5686066

I dont really see the problem myself?If i was on Orange id give them the … I dont really see the problem myself?If i was on Orange id give them the code.It's nice to help out others if we can, no?

Agreed and isnt the text free anyways? Not sure but I believe so.

magough;5686066

I dont really see the problem myself?If i was on Orange id give them the … I dont really see the problem myself?If i was on Orange id give them the code.It's nice to help out others if we can, no?

Of course it's nice to be helpful, and i would help anyone in anyway i can, but this is just a little bug bear of mine as an Orange customer on contract, it's one of the small perks of being with them. It's not like it's totally free either ( is it something like 35p ) so say i help one person one week where do i draw the line?
I've just checked and it's 35p to recieve the text ticket

magough;5686066

I agree with both sides....does get a bit annoying when people sign up merely to get a free code....I would much rather give one to an active member that helps others out too (although Im not on Orange so dont have the option)

PraxxtorCruel;5686146

Agreed and isnt the text free anyways? Not sure but I believe so.

no it's not free

23. To call or text 241 or 80241 is free. To receive a text ticket you'll … 23. To call or text 241 or 80241 is free. To receive a text ticket you'll be charged a rate of 35p per text.

Weird, read from somewhere the text was free. :?

PraxxtorCruel;5686202

free for you to text them, good deal still though :thumbsup:

PraxxtorCruel;5686202

I think it used to be free? Used to come out of inclusive texts as far as I know

lil_tiger;5686150

I agree with both sides....does get a bit annoying when people sign up … I agree with both sides....does get a bit annoying when people sign up merely to get a free code....I would much rather give one to an active member that helps others out too (although Im not on Orange so dont have the option)

I think i would send one to an active helpful member actually.

queenlush;5686239

I think i would send one to an active helpful member actually.

*makes a note of your username for the next time I fancy the cinema on a Wednesday* lol :whistling:

lil_tiger;5686264

*makes a note of your username for the next time I fancy the cinema on a … *makes a note of your username for the next time I fancy the cinema on a Wednesday* lol :whistling:

if you needed one i'd help too but not on Orange for much longer :thumbsup:

tbh it's always new people that ask for them and when you give it to them they don't even say thanks.

oXdanXo;5686286

tbh it's always new people that ask for them and when you give it to them … tbh it's always new people that ask for them and when you give it to them they don't even say thanks.

I know.....made me feel used :oops:

choc1969;5686276

if you needed one i'd help too but not on Orange for much longer … if you needed one i'd help too but not on Orange for much longer :thumbsup:

lol I dont...but thanks all the same

Now that i dont agree with.
The person who gets the code at the very minimum should say thanks and leave rep.

vix123;5685930

waste mnzz

and that attitude (whatever it means ) doesn't help

lil_tiger;5686264

*makes a note of your username for the next time I fancy the cinema on a … *makes a note of your username for the next time I fancy the cinema on a Wednesday* lol :whistling:

no problem

sudden rush of pm's asking me for a code.....:w00t:

and from no-one I know

choc1969;5686427

sudden rush of pm's asking me for a code.....:w00t:and from no-one I know

i don't think anyone dares ask me now lol

magough;5686399

Now that i dont agree with.The person who gets the code at the very … Now that i dont agree with.The person who gets the code at the very minimum should say thanks and leave rep.

Lol...I bet most of them (new members) wont even know how to leave rep...
choc1969;5686427

sudden rush of pm's asking me for a code.....:w00t:and from no-one I know

Ooooooo opend yourself up to all the lurkers.....thanks again for the offer....left you rep anyways

lil_tiger;5686449

Ooooooo opend yourself up to all the lurkers.....thanks again for the … Ooooooo opend yourself up to all the lurkers.....thanks again for the offer....left you rep anyways

I know :oops:

Thanks for the rep hun

choc1969;5686467

I know :oops:Thanks for the rep hun

your welcome....now Im off to the cinema using free preview codes....who needs orange wednesdays :whistling: lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone been to Nerja, Spain on holiday?46
    2. anyone use this site before? http://www.ukgroupdeals.com56
    3. Any plumbers DIY'rs? basin waste problem56
    4. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2238

See more discussions