Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Need photo id, what's fastest

Posted 25th Mar
I have a family that has no photo id to claim universal credit online, any shortcuts?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
Apply for provisional licence
You can still claim if you don't have photo id. You'll just have to brave the dreaded phone queue and make an appointment for someone from the job center to call you and ask some security questions like previous addresses, etc.
As above /\.
I actually have plenty of photo id but the universal credit verification website kept crashing and asking me to call them so on Monday I took the plunge and was on hold for over 3 hours before someone answered, they then make you an appointment for the job centre to call you to complete the identification checks.
This is all new to me because I've not claimed anything for nearly 25 years also god help anyone who isn't used to using computers or doesn't have internet access!
Edited by: "PaulandPam" 26th Mar
Ok everyone I'm marking this thread expired as my family member remembered he'd had a provisional driving licence from 20 odd years ago, so will be applying for a replacement (which will of course need to be photo now)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants