Need Photos from my iPad into proper photos by Friday latest?

Found 19th Dec 2012
Hi I have photos on my iPad that I want to get proper photos from and put in a frame. Does anyone know a company that would get them back through the post by Friday please.

Alternatively I am going into town tomorrow so could go to one of those Boots instant photo machines but I can't figure out the best way of getting the photos from my iPad onto a card or USB.

I could email them to my partners laptop but worried I may lose some of the quality of the photo. Any advice would be really appreciated thanks.
Community Updates
17 Comments
If you have some photo paper and a wireless printer (any) Install Printer Pro (free) and send them to your own wireless printer.
Try highlighting the pics then right click and send to the usb
Or email them to yourself and then put them on a stick
If you use TESCO Photo, you order online and can collect from your local store with 1-2 HOURS. As far as I kn0ow they basically email the photos to your Chosen store and they print them for you. At least thats waht the girl told me when i did my first order a few weeks ago., If you register with them, you get I think 40 FREE Prints, Delivery / Collection from Local / chosen store is also free. Much Cheaper tha nhaving to buy Photo paper and wasting INK. Hope this Helps
kas1466

Try highlighting the pics then right click and send to the usb

I can't as I am using a iPad, it doesn't have a card or USB slot. That is what got me confused. But thanks for trying.
Thanks although I have a wireless printer I can't print from my IPad as the printer is an old one and doesn't have AirPrint.
Not sure if emailing to myself will alter the quality. Will look into Tesco as I have a few near here and failing that will email myself and put on a stick. Thanks for helping everyone. Have a lovely Christmas.
Printer Pro lets you print to any wireless printer, I have iPad printing to my non AirPrint printer so I know it works. If I remember correctly you can install the free app to see if it works ok and then buy the paid version. It lets you print pics and attachments but to print a web page I have to take a screenshot and then print that. It's the best way I've found to print from my iPad without buying a new printer.
kingy58

Printer Pro lets you print to any wireless printer, I have iPad printing … Printer Pro lets you print to any wireless printer, I have iPad printing to my non AirPrint printer so I know it works. If I remember correctly you can install the free app to see if it works ok and then buy the paid version. It lets you print pics and attachments but to print a web page I have to take a screenshot and then print that. It's the best way I've found to print from my iPad without buying a new printer.

Hi thanks I tried with the lite version but it hasn't recognised the printer. I can add manually but it involved ip addresses. I have had a lot of problems with my network so aren't going to start getting into that in case I do something wrong. Thank you very much for the info though. Might show that to a friend after Christmas who is more technical than me. It would be great to print straight off my iPad. At the moment I have to send stuff to my laptop to print.
Don't Asda machines have USB ports? I'm sure I have seen them, no idea if apple products work with them though
Go to tesco, they have machines there where you connect the phone or tablet and can print pictures out. Take about 10 mins.

I can't figure out the best way of getting the photos from my iPad onto … I can't figure out the best way of getting the photos from my iPad onto a card or USB.

There are several ways, If you have a standard ipod to pc cable then you should be able to use itunes, also you can email them from the ipad to yourself as attatchments, then copy them to a usb stick.
If it's anything like my ipod touch just connect to pc look in "my computer" Your photos should be visible in My Computer/xxx's iPad/internal Storage/DCIM.
Also i think you can use icloud.
When I plug mine into a PC on Windows 7 it always pops up with a window with various options in it. One of them is "Import Pictures and Videos", with "Using Windows" underneath. Click that, give the album a name and click Import. This will create a new folder in your My Pictures folder with the name you've given it. From there it should be easy to move them to a USB stick.

http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx134/Pete1993/Import_zpse09e0ec9.png

Although if you have a Mac, I have absolutely no idea how that would work.

I also have the Camera Connection Kit for my iPad, it let's you take photos off USB sticks and cameras/SD cards, but I'm yet to find a way to move photos back onto them.
imsofly

Go to tesco, they have machines there where you connect the phone or … Go to tesco, they have machines there where you connect the phone or tablet and can print pictures out. Take about 10 mins.

yeah definitely seen some places which offer this sort of function
Just plug it into your pc like Pete said, you should be able to 'open folder' and get them from there. Or you could install something like Dropbox but that's a long way round for what you are doing.
apple.com/icl…tml

setup i cloud on your pc and allow photostream on your ipad, it will automatically sync all your photos in the photostream to your pc.

then add to usb or sd
Edited by: "Peterdj41" 20th Dec 2012
Last time I went to boots they had an iPod cable connected to the machine, worth a call.
Thank you to everyone, I am so sorry I did not reply yesterday I have only just seen all your answers.
I managed to use photos on my iPhone, I presume ipad would be the same and downloaded picasa onto my laptop. Attached the iPhone and imported to their. Didn't have to worry about iTunes or anything. Although I have not done it yet I should be able to simple put onto a card now.
I checked Tesco and there wasn't a quick pick up near me but will take into Boots on a card.

I will check whilst I am there if they do have an iPod iPhone cable. They don't advertise it online but maybe it's at bigger stores.
Thank you for helping me solve my problem. Hope you all have a safe and Happy Christmas.

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants