Groups

Need present advice for 13 year old girl please ...

Just don't know what to get - also must be something good as I forgot to send card on time :oops: though don't need pressie till this weekend...

Help!

25 Comments

how much do u want to spend?
    ghds? mobile phone? new look voucher?

Banned

a VIP trip for 4 to see chris brown live in las vegas would be pretty cool.

make up?jewellery?concert tickets?cds?dvds?

Original Poster

DangerGod;3130742

a VIP trip for 4 to see chris brown live in las vegas would be pretty … a VIP trip for 4 to see chris brown live in las vegas would be pretty cool.

Hmmm - a bit too much but nice thought! Prob about £20? thanks

A gift voucher for one of her favourite shops?

Banned

gift voucher or day out voucher ? day trips are good and a good memory as well, rather than something that will end up in the bottom of a drawer x

WonderWoman;3130782

A gift voucher for one of her favourite shops?

yea, i agree with wonderwoman. my daughters 11 and people buying her toiletries and make up all the time just lands her with bad skin and loads of **** in my bathroom!! but thats because they dont know what to buy her, it is a really difficult age. my daughter wants a wii, laptop, mobile phone, lcd tv, clothes and jewelery for christmas :w00t: she can keep wanting!!

gift voucher for her fave shop is a great idea, unless you want something more personal then you could get a nice pair of earings or a teddy bear (im 29 and still love me to you bears) maybe a trip to the pictures or if she has a ds or wii a new game.

hope this helps a little bit, good luck :thumbsup:

Drugs or alcohol - it's really difficult for them to get served at thirteen - poor little sods...

top up for her mobile

High school muscial stuff? Or a kidspamper day?

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3130903

£20, just give her the money!:-D

Wondered about this but wondered if it was a bit impersonal - maybe could get something little & £10 cash or gift voucher...

btw where's simon pegg gone on your avi?!

Original Poster

dmtuk;3131662

High school muscial stuff? Or a kidspamper day?

didn't know if hsm is a bit too young? 6 & 7 years old at my kids school seem to be into it? I just don't know ....

Original Poster

[email protected];3131118

Drugs or alcohol - it's really difficult for them to get served at … Drugs or alcohol - it's really difficult for them to get served at thirteen - poor little sods...

:w00t:

Original Poster

Lisa-Marie A;3130823

gift voucher or day out voucher ? day trips are good and a good memory as … gift voucher or day out voucher ? day trips are good and a good memory as well, rather than something that will end up in the bottom of a drawer x

like the day trip idea ... thanks & rep

Original Poster

ettam123;3131337

top up for her mobile

that's a good idea - will have to ask her mum which network she's with - thanks & rep

Original Poster

angelsmummy;3130852

yea, i agree with wonderwoman. my daughters 11 and people buying her … yea, i agree with wonderwoman. my daughters 11 and people buying her toiletries and make up all the time just lands her with bad skin and loads of **** in my bathroom!! but thats because they dont know what to buy her, it is a really difficult age. my daughter wants a wii, laptop, mobile phone, lcd tv, clothes and jewelery for christmas :w00t: she can keep wanting!! gift voucher for her fave shop is a great idea, unless you want something more personal then you could get a nice pair of earings or a teddy bear (im 29 and still love me to you bears) maybe a trip to the pictures or if she has a ds or wii a new game.hope this helps a little bit, good luck :thumbsup:

thanks for this - yes, I just don't know what to get her - may go with a gift voucher, someone else suggested new look which seems like a top teenagers shop - thanks for your help &rep

A 15 year old boy.

hairdryer
    nails set thingy from rio argos.co.uk/web…Art

other girly things like carmen girls?

Original Poster

thesaint;3131868

A 15 year old boy.

:w00t: just filing this idea with the booze one from earlier in the post!

Laffy42;3131858

thanks for this - yes, I just don't know what to get her - may go with a … thanks for this - yes, I just don't know what to get her - may go with a gift voucher, someone else suggested new look which seems like a top teenagers shop - thanks for your help &rep

yea, my daughter loves new look so its a brill idea, maybe a £10 voucher for new look and £10 top up for her phone!

thanks for the rep and hope you get sorted. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

dcx_badass;3134002

I think the phone top up idea is rubbish tbh. Sorry.

why do you think it is rubbish - do you think she would rather have the money? Have to say that her phone is waaayyy nicer than mine!

Laffy42;3131768

didn't know if hsm is a bit too young? 6 & 7 years old at my kids school … didn't know if hsm is a bit too young? 6 & 7 years old at my kids school seem to be into it? I just don't know ....

my daughters 10 next week and I am taking her and all the girls in her class to see it for her birthday.

Have a look at Play.com they have a sale on some of their gadets. I have been looking for things to put in my daughters party bags.
    ;-)

Original Poster

dcx_badass;3134442

I just think it's a bit lame, a phone top up if she's anything like my … I just think it's a bit lame, a phone top up if she's anything like my sister is something you get once or twice a month, and wouldn't really stand out as a present.

can you suggest something else - bearing in mind my budget is about £20?

dcx_badass;3134002

I think the phone top up idea is rubbish tbh. Sorry.

i have a 13yr old daughter with a contact phone and her friends always text for her to call them as they have no credit,my daughter has 1100 mins a month and its still not enough

Hi, I have popped up to Toys r us and brought a "High School Musical, Teeny Meez" fashion designer gift for my daughter. The box contains a small mannequin with mini t-shirts, keyring shapes and tiny trainers shape plus poms poms, gems and sequins. Costs £14.99. On Play.com they have "Naughty but Nice lip gloss" in lovely cup cake shapes. These are packed in 4 and cost £4.99. Whatever you get, Happy Shopping!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3931590
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764606
      3. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate12
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846336

See more discussions