Groups

need ps4 advice

Basically I have an Xbox one whicy I enjoy, but a lot of my mates have PS4 just looking into buying one, and need some advice on which one to get, either the bog standard PS4 or the new slim one. Thanks

3 Comments

If you can afford the newer buy the newer. If money isn't a problem buy the pro

You get whatever ps4 suits your budget. I would look at trading in your xbox and picking one up from one of the trade game shops. Or you could buy 2nd hand not spend so much then decide you dont like it and sell it, and you still got your xbox. My ps4 is over a few years old and is still going strong. I wouldn't touch the new 4k one unless you have the set up to go with it.

Original Poster

morphy69

You get whatever ps4 suits your budget. I would look at trading in your … You get whatever ps4 suits your budget. I would look at trading in your xbox and picking one up from one of the trade game shops. Or you could buy 2nd hand not spend so much then decide you dont like it and sell it, and you still got your xbox. My ps4 is over a few years old and is still going strong. I wouldn't touch the new 4k one unless you have the set up to go with it.

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cracked windscreen, is it safe and legal to drive?89
      2. Samsung or Hisense22
      3. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?35
      4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?712

See more discussions