Groups

Need quick and easy direct debits for bank switch

Hi all,

Looking to open an account with the co-op to take advantage of the switching bonus.

I have a doner account with 2 direct debits, but need 4 for the switch.

So my question is, what are quick and easy direct debits to set up solely for an account switch?

Thanks in advance.

8 Comments

PayPal, charity

Original Poster

cliosport65

PayPal, charity

Already have PayPal, but charity is a great shout. Cheers.

Post office saving account.

Speaking of this, me and my partner applied for the switch last week on a joint account and still haven't had it happen.

Oxfam and cancer research £1 month

Original Poster

Decided to set up one for charity (cancer research) and my credit card.

Thanks again for the input.

I want to switch but I can't be bothered updating everything linked to my bank =[

SeraphXii

Speaking of this, me and my partner applied for the switch last week on a … Speaking of this, me and my partner applied for the switch last week on a joint account and still haven't had it happen.

check with the bank, they have to do it in 7 days unless you chose a day outside of that.

murtgurge

I want to switch but I can't be bothered updating everything linked to my … I want to switch but I can't be bothered updating everything linked to my bank =[

what do you need to update, they do it all for you and there are guarantees in place to make switching easy, it really is the easiest process to do.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions