Expired

Need reasonable Camera asap for weekend bonanza!!

Found 16th Sep 2009
Hello fellow Miscers, basically i am heading to raindance in London for the best weekend ever! and i would like to capture all my memories on to a digital camera,

im willing to spend at least £100 for a digital camera with reasonable specs........ Also i can get 10% staff discount at Tesco if that helps?!

As is need it before the weekend it would be helpful if i can find one instore,

P.s any of you guys been Raindance before? I heard its gonna be pretty awesome as its there 20th birthday

5 Comments

forgot to say they also do a next day delivery service for 9.99 .

The Fuji F60FD is available Instore at Tesco's for £131 ( £118 after your Discount ).

12 Millions Pixels Point and Shoot Digital Camera. Slimline to Fit in Your Pocket and has a Very Large 3" Screen. Face Recognition and Auto Scene Selection. Ideal if you get Drunk and can Just about hit the Shoot Button:-D

You Tube Video about this camera here: youtube.com/wat…344

Original Poster

Wow thanks dude for your great advice,^^^^ i went for the Fujifilm a235 off of tesco and i got a 2gb memory card, and carry case its 12megapixel, It was posted by millarcat and i got the whole lot for 64 quid!!!!!
I used staff discount and a 5 pound off voucher so im pretty chuffed!!
roll on the weekend!!!!!!!!

Tobes19;6311350

Wow thanks dude for your great advice,^^^^ i went for the Fujifilm a235 … Wow thanks dude for your great advice,^^^^ i went for the Fujifilm a235 off of tesco and i got a 2gb memory card, and carry case its 12megapixel, It was posted by millarcat and i got the whole lot for 64 quid!!!!!I used staff discount and a 5 pound off voucher so im pretty chuffed!!roll on the weekend!!!!!!!!

Have a Great Time. Cheers:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text