EXPIRED

Need Rock Band 1 ps3 song import key

Hey.

I currently own Rock Band, but it is an NTSC copy . . . . and have just got a copy of Rock Band 2 (PAL) due to ridiculous costs of importing it now.

I want to import the RB1 tracks into RB2, but the american disc will not let me do this, so . . . . .

Does anyone have a PAL copy of Rock Band to basically lend me to get the code? I will pay for the cost of recorded delivery to the sender, and obviously do recorded delivery back in return. Given what day i may receive it on i could get it posted back the same day.

Apologies if this is in the wrong section, or this sort of thing is against the rules.

5 Comments

Just to let you know (just in case you didn't) that the import key has to be purchased off he store in addition to having the game.

Original Poster

electriclinux;4834282

Just to let you know (just in case you didn't) that the import key has to … Just to let you know (just in case you didn't) that the import key has to be purchased off he store in addition to having the game.

Yeah, I already knew that part . . . I just dont wanna have to go through the hassle of buying the pal version just to only have to get rid of it a few hours later. But thanks anyway :thumbsup:

quick question, are you in the vicinity of this deal?:
hotukdeals.com/ite…e=3

Original Poster

electriclinux;4854813

quick question, are you in the vicinity of this … quick question, are you in the vicinity of this deal?:http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/371210/showthread.php?t=371210&page=3

I do live near a Blockbuster yeah. Not too sure on their stock though. Not sure when ill be going round there next.

I was just wondering because I was thinking I could send rock band over and you post it back with valkria chronicles (I would pay for it of course)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How much would you pay for this chair?1619
    2. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)710
    3. Remortgaging to pay off debt67
    4. Iptv811

See more discussions