9 Comments

check gumtree they always have them on there

Original Poster

zaira876

​do you have a link?

imtiyazb

​do you have a link?

​Really??? Just go on gumtree and search.....

Original Poster

andyb83

​Really??? Just go on gumtree and search.....

​ty

Original Poster

zaira876

​ty

Original Poster

zaira876

​ty

Be careful with the note 4. If you are a wiz with rooting and upgrading roms you should have no trouble. I have recently bought a " new reset to factory unlocked from worldwide stocks" So I have an unlocked note 4 which works fine with my Vodafone sim. But it is not the European one and the original locked bootloader is ATT Canada. So it runs android kit at and I can't upgrade to marshmallow. The Samsung service centres here only deal with European models. Even on XDA website advice is to avoid.

Original Poster

amblyrhynchus

Be careful with the note 4. If you are a wiz with rooting and upgrading … Be careful with the note 4. If you are a wiz with rooting and upgrading roms you should have no trouble. I have recently bought a " new reset to factory unlocked from worldwide stocks" So I have an unlocked note 4 which works fine with my Vodafone sim. But it is not the European one and the original locked bootloader is ATT Canada. So it runs android kit at and I can't upgrade to marshmallow. The Samsung service centres here only deal with European models. Even on XDA website advice is to avoid.

​thanks for the advice.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Wireless Earphones for Running44
      2. HELP FORD FOCUS RADIO NOT WORKING22
      3. Can you machine wash wool suit trousers that state "dry clean only"?55
      4. Iptv916

See more discussions