Groups

Need sat nav advice.. mine seems to be broken

Banned

Probably in need of a new sat nav.

I just typed in to get directions to Stamford Bridge and it said it was two minutes from Rome. That can't be right??

29 Comments

Good one. :-D

Just had that on text .........

Banned

id laugh if i got it :oops:

Banned

magicbeans;5144067

i think its a foootball thing?

magicbeans;5144067

H_K;5144032

:roll: :roll: :roll:

i dont get the rome thing....
    will ask hubby later i guess :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

magicbeans;5144182

i dont get the rome thing....will ask hubby later i guess :w00t:

MB....... I wished I could fill you in, but if I did, it would give the game away that it's meant to be a joke at Chelsea's expense!:w00t::w00t: (But look up where the European Cup Final is being played - and think of the dramatic ending from last nights game.)

lol, nice one

You been listening to Talksport

Original Poster Banned

zermattbusby;5144346

You been listening to Talksport

Nope. I'm at work on my lunch break! I did send it into them by email earlier though!:thumbsup:

Banned

magicbeans;5144067

I dont get it either :thumbsup:

guv;5144224

MB....... I wished I could fill you in, but if I did, it would give the … MB....... I wished I could fill you in, but if I did, it would give the game away that it's meant to be a joke at Chelsea's expense!:w00t::w00t: (But look up where the European Cup Final is being played - and think of the dramatic ending from last nights game.)

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 i get it thats WICKED! haha

(yes i suck i know but im a woman; i dont drive well and i dont understand footy...... so there!)

for the others who dont get it; chelsea (who play at stamford bridge) lost the game 2 minutes before end ..... final is in rome.... not so funny when u gotta do a research project on joke.... but its wicked...will tell hubby..haha...!!

jus text this to a mate of mine and she txt back saying.... wher u trying to go.

Banned

magicbeans;5144631

jus text this to a mate of mine and she txt back saying.... wher u trying … jus text this to a mate of mine and she txt back saying.... wher u trying to go.

lol, now thats funny :lol:

I wish I hadn't read this thread now!! :w00t:
    I got it straight away but now I feel like I've been mangled.:p

Original Poster Banned

chesso;5144903

I wish I hadn't read this thread now!! :w00t:I got it straight away but … I wish I hadn't read this thread now!! :w00t:I got it straight away but now I feel like I've been mangled.:p

Is that a reference to your washing duties?:w00t:

guv;5145005

Is that a reference to your washing duties?:w00t:

Haven't you got a smilie for that?:p
    You'll be pleased to know that I have actually got two loads of washing out to dry. I know my place.:roll:

Original Poster Banned

chesso;5145018

Haven't you got a smilie for that?:pYou'll be pleased to know that I have … Haven't you got a smilie for that?:pYou'll be pleased to know that I have actually got two loads of washing out to dry. I know my place.:roll:

Happy to oblige. :thumbsup:

http://forum.mambo-foundation.org/images/smilies/washing.gif

magicbeans;5144442

([COLOR=red]yes i suck i know but im a woman[/COLOR]; i dont drive well … ([COLOR=red]yes i suck i know but im a woman[/COLOR]; i dont drive well and i dont understand footy...... so there!)

:?:oops::?:oops:

Chelsea were robbed........ John Terry's mum has been brought in for questioning:-D

Banned

chelsea claim they was robbed last night....john terrys mum denies any involvement!

sanp TD lol

Train Driver;5146415

Chelsea were robbed........ John Terry's mum has been brought in for … Chelsea were robbed........ John Terry's mum has been brought in for questioning:-D

:w00t: :thumbsup:

Banned

swine flu has hit stamford bridge.... 40,000 chelsea fans are pig sick

guv;5146214

Happy to oblige. :thumbsup:

Love it - it's the spitting image!!

Talk about being hung out to dry though ..... shall I mention Arsenal?

You do realise that the result of all this is that we have to support Man U in the final?

chesso;5146852

Love it - it's the spitting image!! Talk about being hung out to dry … Love it - it's the spitting image!! Talk about being hung out to dry though ..... shall I mention Arsenal? You do realise that the result of all this is that we have to support Man U in the final?

Spain is closer than Manchester:-D

Train Driver;5146924

Spain is closer than Manchester:-D

I'll have to check that on a sat nav, if there's one working!!

rangermastiffs;5146288

:?:oops::?:oops:

haha!!!

Original Poster Banned

chesso;5146852

Love it - it's the spitting image!!Talk about being hung out to dry … Love it - it's the spitting image!!Talk about being hung out to dry though ..... shall I mention Arsenal?

Why on earth would you want to do that?

You do realise that the result of all this is that we have to support Man … You do realise that the result of all this is that we have to support Man U in the final?

Nah. Hopefully it will mean a hanky for them and a few tunes... http://forum.mambo-foundation.org/images/smilies/violin.gif
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does the app aznog still work?22
      2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      3. Virgin Media TV67
      4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023

See more discussions