Groups
    EXPIRED

Need Some Advice In Finding A Gift For My Nephews 2nd Birthday

Hi
    My nephew has just had his birthday and I missed it so am thinking of going to see him this weekend, but dont have a clue what to buy for him as a gift.
    Any suggestions and deals available, as he is not found of any cartoon figures or any thing specific, which makes it complicated.
    Thanks

2 Comments

My son will be turning 2 next month. He loves Happyland from ELC, farm animals, books and drawing (i.e. scribbling).
    If you don't find a winning present, don't be disappointed - as a parent we still buy what we think are great presents for our kiddies only for them to be left in the bottom of the toy box. The thought will be appreciated more (by the parents!)

Original Poster

magpieno1

My son will be turning 2 next month. He loves Happyland from ELC, farm … My son will be turning 2 next month. He loves Happyland from ELC, farm animals, books and drawing (i.e. scribbling). If you don't find a winning present, don't be disappointed - as a parent we still buy what we think are great presents for our kiddies only for them to be left in the bottom of the toy box. The thought will be appreciated more (by the parents!)

Thanks, that was hmmm what should i say,lightening. I mean i feel happier.
    Cheers:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions