Groups

Need some advice on phones please

I went to 02 to get an iphone4. They were going to swap my current number and credit over to the microsim for it but wernt willing to give me my current tariff of unlimited texts and Internet. The Internet they offer is not enough so I can't get the iPhone and I would spend to much money using the Internet. Now I don't know what to do. I keep my current tariff with anyother normal sim phone.
    Which phone do I go for? Looked at the new windows phone and the samsung galaxy s but neither seem to be as advanced as the iPhone.

What should I do?

Thanks

4 Comments

Original Poster

anyone?

They lied about internet usage you probably get 500mb allowance which is more than enough for emails and fb etc.

MarzBarz

They lied about internet usage you probably get 500mb allowance which is … They lied about internet usage you probably get 500mb allowance which is more than enough for emails and fb etc.

..no they didn't ...got all that in the link below plus 50mms & a femtocell for £10
    BB SIMO come with 1GB..checkout the link below

shop.vodafone.co.uk/sho…ays

Without checking because I can't be bothered, I think all o2 iPhone tariff's are now 500MB except for the highest one, reason they cap it is because people use the iPhone browser a lot more than all the other phones (because it is the best) - I am sure they can accommodate you though, the iPhone 4 is well worth any sacrifice lol.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1625
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1219
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31140
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…34

See more discussions