Groups
    EXPIRED

Need some camcorder advice, please look in

I am looking for a camcorder (mini dv) with a budget of around £300.
    I have searched high and low lol and i just can't make my mind up.
    If you have a camcorder please let me know what it's like.
    I'm swaying towards a sony, but don't like the idea of a dock that most seem to have. They cost a lot to replace so i'm told.
    If you have any recommendations please post :thumbsup:

5 Comments

Baldy - I definitely recommend Sony - best make for camcorders IMHO. :thumbsup: As to any specific model, there are quite a few, so I couldn't specify any one. If you find one you like, post the model no here and we could find you the best price?

Original Poster

Thanks emma, this one looked good.
    Sony Handycam DCR-HC44 MiniDV Camcorder

baldmonk

Thanks emma, this one looked good.Sony Handycam DCR-HC44 MiniDV Camcorder … Thanks emma, this one looked good.Sony Handycam DCR-HC44 MiniDV Camcorder

Hi baldmonk,

I had a quick look around for you this morning and came up with a couple of options for you.......

Cheapest is ]Dixons @ £277 with free p&p, but there are so many discount codes around you could knock quite a bit off that (5% nhs), plus 10% cashback with an egg card, or 3% cashback from Quidco. The egg option would make the potential price £236.84!!

There's also ]pixmania @ £277 plus £6.90 postage, you should get an extra £12 off that with the discount vouchers around and 3% cashback from Quidco making the potential price £263.75

Similarly priced are ]Cameras2U @ £277.20 including p&p, with 2% cashabck from Quidco making the potential price £271.66

I hope this helps?

CJ

That looks about right - good searching CJ. Now all you have to do Baldy is work out which is the cheapest for you, ie. whather you have an egg card or not.

Original Poster

Thanks for the info jake
    No egg card, but the dixons deal looks good. Out of stock at the mo, but i'm in no rush.
    Cheers peeps
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Competitions on HUKD712
      2. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?88
      3. word survey1316
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please35

See more discussions