Groups
    EXPIRED

need some dj intro tools and any other tools like accapella's and voice overs

just bought myself some new decks and wanted some dj tools so i can mix with these,i am playing FUNKY HOUSE,TRANCE & ELECTRO HOUSE.need some dj intros like lil jingles to introduce the start of the mix (about 1 to 2 mins long) plus some accapella's and other bits to fire in between the mix,let me know if u can help me out

14 Comments

supermod

Moved to Deal Requests

Original Poster

sigma;3464162

Moved to Deal Requests

thank you and sorry for posting in the wrong section :thinking:

Hi mate,

If you want to make a voice intr this site is pretty cool.

research.att.com/~tt…php

For acapella's then this site is bob on

acapellas4u.co.uk/ind…php

Just click the acapellas link at the top of the page

If you want to buy any vinyl with acapella's, DJ Tools or scratch samples let me know?

Dan :thumbsup:

Original Poster

no need for vinyl mate,need cdr's or mp3s

Ok mate

Those two links should be ok for you then

Original Poster

cheers,looking for a stand alone cd recorder to complete my recording studio.few on fleabay

Just connect them upto your line in on you Laptop/pc

You can then use this free Audacity software to record and edit your mixes and burn them to CD

audacity.sourceforge.net/

Original Poster

been having bother tho as i only have a mic input,sounding really crackly and distorted dunno what's happening there.

Laptop or desktop?

If it's a desktop you can buy a creative audigy sound card with line-in for about £20 from PC world Etc... which would be fine

Original Poster

laptop mate,buying a philips recorder on sunday from a guy in edinburgh so i am sorted.

Ok cool.

Upload one of your mixes to a hosting site like zshare when you get up and running and PM me a link so I can check it out.

Original Poster

will do matey cheers,have u any of urself uploaded?

Yes mate. Im on my phone at the moment so I can't post a link but if you type DANTHEMANC MUSICV2 into google you with find my site where you can stream/download some of my mixes.

Let me know what you think of them.

[url]www.musicv2.com/artist/danthemanc[/url]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044563
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410

See more discussions