Need some good urban music

Found 19th Jul 2009
Need some music for tomorrow but my minds all blank.

14 Comments

Original Poster

on my own?

Into grime?

If you like grime have you tried giggs?

[COLOR="Red"]What kind of thing do you want?

U.S Underground?
Indie Rap?
Gangster Rap?
Chopped and Screwed?
Old Skool?
Political Rap?
Commercial Rap?[/COLOR]

dean3988;5791161

]Devlin - London City]Scorcher - I Know]Kano - London Town]Kano - I Like … ]Devlin - London City]Scorcher - I Know]Kano - London Town]Kano - I Like It]Bashy - Over Here]Bashy - How To Pick A Wifey]Bashy - Ransom]Tinie Tempah - Like A Star Remix]Bashy Ft Tinchy - Hold Me Down]Chipmunk - Who Are You]Wiley - Oxford Street (Freestyle)]Bashy - Kidulthood To AdulthoodPm me if you want any more

You ent no grime kid wih such people as chipmunk in your list lol:whistling:

Tinkytayls;5791359

You ent no grime kid wih such people as chipmunk in your list … You ent no grime kid wih such people as chipmunk in your list lol:whistling:

Ha! I just like that one, before he started goin all commercial :x

Original Poster

Hey I got some replies! lol umm anything good really, just not that over the top garage stuff and not that into grime but wouldn't mind it :-D.
Stuff like flipsyde kano, nas, dilated peoples, t.i,

Met-Cast;5793308

Hey I got some replies! lol umm anything good really, just not that over … Hey I got some replies! lol umm anything good really, just not that over the top garage stuff and not that into grime but wouldn't mind it :-D.Stuff like flipsyde kano, nas, dilated peoples, t.i,

[COLOR="Red"]
My favourite Nas songs (In no particular order):
-One Love
-It Ain't Hard To Tell
-On The Real
-The World Is Yours
-Street Dreams
-Blunt Ashes
-Carry On Tradition
-Get Down
-Carry The Cross
-One Mic
-Book of Rhymes
-Made You Look
-Mastermind
-Ether
-Just a Moment

Big L (Greatest Rapper of all time IMO)
-Size 'Em Up
-Holdin' It Down
-The Hiest
-The Enemy
-Fall Back
-Platinum Plus
-Flamboyant
-Put It On
-Ebonics
-'97 Freestyle (with Jay Z)

T.I (only liked his first couple of albums)
-Rubber Band Man
-Bring 'Em Out
-24s
-KingOfDaSouth

Albums you should look up:

Blu and Exile - Below The Heavens Every single track is dope
Blaq Poet - The Blaqprint
Evidence - The Layover Evidence is from Dilated Peoples
Elzhi - The Preface
Redman - Muddy Waters
Papoose (all of his 20 mixtapes are straight fire)

If you wanna know anything else feel free to ask. [/COLOR]

Original Poster

The JFK;5793625

[COLOR="Red"]My favourite Nas songs (In no particular order):-One Love-It … [COLOR="Red"]My favourite Nas songs (In no particular order):-One Love-It Ain't Hard To Tell-On The Real-The World Is Yours-Street Dreams-Blunt Ashes-Carry On Tradition-Get Down-Carry The Cross-One Mic-Book of Rhymes-Made You Look-Mastermind-Ether-Just a MomentBig L (Greatest Rapper of all time IMO)-Size 'Em Up-Holdin' It Down-The Hiest-The Enemy-Fall Back-Platinum Plus-Flamboyant-Put It On-Ebonics-'97 Freestyle (with Jay Z)T.I (only liked his first couple of albums)-Rubber Band Man-Bring 'Em Out-24s-KingOfDaSouthAlbums you should look up:Blu and Exile - Below The Heavens Every single track is dopeBlaq Poet - The BlaqprintEvidence - The Layover Evidence is from Dilated PeoplesElzhi - The PrefaceRedman - Muddy WatersPapoose (all of his 20 mixtapes are straight fire)If you wanna know anything else feel free to ask. [/COLOR]

That's the SH**.
Thanks mate :thumbsup:

you may like roots manuva x
Post a comment
@
    Text