Found 10th Jun 2009
I'm meeting up with a friend who I haven't seen in ages due to the fact i ummm kinda maybe perhaps sorta didn't really treat them well in the past.

Anyway attempting not to sound too camp, I've been looking around for a teddy bear holding a sorry cushion or wearing a sorry t-shirt, or something similar. But I can't find any!!

Can anyone help? I don't really know much about teddies lol, but I tried googling and looking on the me to you website but couldn't find anything.

Thanks!

20 Comments

Don't need a teddy, just look them in the eye and be sincere - will mean more

Vote Luke . . .

Original Poster

mbgringo;5455738

Don't need a teddy, just look them in the eye and be sincere - will mean … Don't need a teddy, just look them in the eye and be sincere - will mean more :)Vote Luke . . .

that stuff doesn't work anymore, everyone's materialistic

Already have, check the comments :thumbsup:

mbgringo;5455738

Don't need a teddy, just look them in the eye and be sincere - will mean … Don't need a teddy, just look them in the eye and be sincere - will mean more :)Vote Luke . . .

I am your Fatherrrrrr.

King of Thieves;5455752

that stuff doesn't work anymore, everyone's materialisticAlready have, … that stuff doesn't work anymore, everyone's materialisticAlready have, check the comments :thumbsup:

Is it like an "I'm sorry I ran over your dog" or an "I'm sorry that I had sex with your Mother" kinda sorry?

Original Poster

jeany123;5455764

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=sorry+teddy+bear&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=99EvSr-rBoLSjAeEtcCuBg&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&resnum=1&ct=title

Thanks, I clicked on a few but they're just images :?

AshleyRFC;5455771

Is it like an "I'm sorry I ran over your dog" or an "I'm sorry that I had … Is it like an "I'm sorry I ran over your dog" or an "I'm sorry that I had sex with your Mother" kinda sorry?

It's a "I'm sorry I was a *******" kinda sorry

Just pay for the drinks, forget about the teddy, remember the good times not the bad....

AshleyRFC;5455771

Is it like an "I'm sorry I ran over your dog" or an "I'm sorry that I had … Is it like an "I'm sorry I ran over your dog" or an "I'm sorry that I had sex with your Mother" kinda sorry?

Holy hell there a sorry for the latter? I better stock up on those teddies :thumbsup:

do they do a vote luke teddy too?

KoT, butch up and buy the man a beer, if its a bird, dry hump her :thumbsup:

Original Poster

jeany123;5455786

Clintons cards have them … Clintons cards have them orhttp://www.teddydelivery.co.uk/?kw=sorry%20teddy%20bear&fl=151515&gclid=CMvw14yDgJsCFZgU4wodiSO59g

I've looked through all the clinton cards one but I can't find any :thinking:
I'll have a look at the link though, thanks :thumbsup:

aslo...... ask him to vote luke.

Original Poster

melipona;5455808

Just pay for the drinks, forget about the teddy, remember the good times … Just pay for the drinks, forget about the teddy, remember the good times not the bad....

Yea I wish, that's never gonna happen

MinstrelMan;5455841

Holy hell there a sorry for the latter? I better stock up on those … Holy hell there a sorry for the latter? I better stock up on those teddies :thumbsup:do they do a vote luke teddy too?KoT, butch up and buy the man a beer, if its a bird, dry hump her :thumbsup:

lol I wouldn't buy a man a teddy, and with a girl you need to have the teddy first.

Being in a long term relationship you've got it easy

King of Thieves;5455794

Thanks, I clicked on a few but they're just images :?It's a "I'm sorry I … Thanks, I clicked on a few but they're just images :?It's a "I'm sorry I was a *******" kinda sorry

funkybears.com/?kw…Lrw there is some teddies
I meant in clinton cards shops

King of Thieves;5455871

Yea I wish, that's never gonna happenlol I wouldn't buy a man a teddy, … Yea I wish, that's never gonna happenlol I wouldn't buy a man a teddy, and with a girl you need to have the teddy first.Being in a long term relationship you've got it easy

ahhhhh the plot thickens...... so its a lady friend, i think my first post in HUKD nightclub thread applies here :lol:

seriously though nothing means more than a sincere apology

My not something simple like flowers. Teddies are over rated anyway. Hope everything goes well:thumbsup:

Original Poster

jeany123;5455890

http://www.funkybears.com/?kw=sorry%20teddy%20bear&fl=378727&ci=2373750030&network=s&gclid=CPfh2YuFgJsCFU0B4wod2HiLrw there is some teddies I meant in clinton cards shops

Haha customiseable hoody, that's perfect. You're amazing jeany123 :-D

I went for a Shaggy bear with a pale blue hoody.... do you reckon that will go well?
(im colour blind which is why I'm asking lol)

MinstrelMan;5455898

ahhhhh the plot thickens...... so its a lady friend, i think my first … ahhhhh the plot thickens...... so its a lady friend, i think my first post in HUKD nightclub thread applies here :lol:seriously though nothing means more than a sincere apology

True....but a teddy helps :thumbsup:

Original Poster

BlondeBella;5455914

My not something simple like flowers. Teddies are over rated anyway. Hope … My not something simple like flowers. Teddies are over rated anyway. Hope everything goes well:thumbsup:

Flowers die, chocolates are eaten a teddy stays.

Me knowing that and the fact that I'm a guy is kinda embarrassing lol :oops:

King of Thieves;5456004

Flowers die, chocolates are eaten a teddy stays.Me knowing that and the … Flowers die, chocolates are eaten a teddy stays.Me knowing that and the fact that I'm a guy is kinda embarrassing lol :oops:

lmfao, our thinking about it to much. If she is anything like me which is unlikely as im unquie then the teddies will get thrown somewhere in the room or put in bags and forgotten about.

King of Thieves;5455963

Haha customiseable hoody, that's perfect. You're amazing jeany123 :-DI … Haha customiseable hoody, that's perfect. You're amazing jeany123 :-DI went for a Shaggy bear with a pale blue hoody.... do you reckon that will go well? (im colour blind which is why I'm asking lol)True....but a teddy helps :thumbsup:

that sounds great hope they appreciate it:-D

jeany123;5455890

http://www.funkybears.com/?kw=sorry%20teddy%20bear&fl=378727&ci=2373750030&network=s&gclid=CPfh2YuFgJsCFU0B4wod2HiLrw there is some teddies I meant in clinton cards shops

the clinton card shop near me has half price on loads of forever friends teddys at the moment - maybe there's one near you that is doing that offer too? :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57586
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!44
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle813
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums22

See more discussions