Groups

Need some help for my xmas buys! :)

Buying some gifts for my girlfriends parents

I'm looking to get her Dad a Lotus Evora Model Car but dont know where I can get one from at a reasonable price.

Also looking for cheap prices on Fringe Season 1, Inglorious Bastards lol Blu Ray would be good just hunting around for stuff atm rewards will be rep

9 Comments

Cheapest place for Inglorious Basterd blu ray is blockbusters at £14.99, think it's just instore though

find-dvd.co.uk/
    this will search for cheapest DVD/Blu-Rays

Original Poster

munnski;7155360

Cheapest place for Inglorious Basterd blu ray is blockbusters at £14.99, … Cheapest place for Inglorious Basterd blu ray is blockbusters at £14.99, think it's just instore though

think;7155365

http://www.find-dvd.co.uk/this will search for cheapest DVD/Blu-Rays

thanks repped

Tell your girlfriends parents you couldn't afford gifts for them this year as you've just found out your girlfriend is pregnant :w00t:

When you then tell them you are joking they'll be so relieved it will be a gift in itself :lol:

Syzable;7155456

Tell your girlfriends parents you couldn't afford gifts for them this … Tell your girlfriends parents you couldn't afford gifts for them this year as you've just found out your girlfriend is pregnant :w00t:When you then tell them you are joking they'll be so relieved it will be a gift in itself :lol:

What a brilliant idea :w00t:

Syzable;7155456

Tell your girlfriends parents you couldn't afford gifts for them this … Tell your girlfriends parents you couldn't afford gifts for them this year as you've just found out your girlfriend is pregnant :w00t:When you then tell them you are joking they'll be so relieved it will be a gift in itself :lol:

errrm...is that before or after they try to kill him??

Why are you buying seperate gifts,makes sense to buy joint ones:)

deb8z;7155734

Why are you buying seperate gifts,makes sense to buy joint ones:)

I agree, this seems quite strange, would you not be better buying joint gifts. When we stayed with the parents we had seperate accounts, I bought my family and he bought his and put both our names on the gifts, saves any hassle. Now we have our own house, I buy all the gifts for both families, he takes a little bit of an interest but basically I do it all! You must be well trained!

michellerfc;7156349

I agree, this seems quite strange, would you not be better buying joint … I agree, this seems quite strange, would you not be better buying joint gifts. When we stayed with the parents we had seperate accounts, I bought my family and he bought his and put both our names on the gifts, saves any hassle. Now we have our own house, I buy all the gifts for both families, he takes a little bit of an interest but basically I do it all!

Me too. :gift:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      2. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions