Groups
    EXPIRED

Need some help guys

sorry if this is in the wrong section

right so im thiking of selling my playstation 2 stuff but im not really to sure about prices can anyone help me out. would prefer to sell as one bundle here what i have

1x modded fat playstation 2
    1x slimline playstation 2

2x controllers

(nither is boxed)

singstar mics with 1 game
    2 x guitar hero guitars (both wired)
    guitar hero 2
    guitar hero 3

buzz controllers with buzz big quiz and music quizz
    2x dance mats

1x eye toy,

i have some games, simpsons hit and run, brother in arms etc,

and i also have approx 250 games for the modded playstation 2

any idea on prices and where to sell?

14 Comments

you cant sell the chipped games!

edit: unless you like prison?

Original Poster

haha thanks, right no chipped games, ill bin them, just looking for prices on everything else

lastlaststar;2089450

haha thanks, right no chipped games, ill bin them, just looking for … haha thanks, right no chipped games, ill bin them, just looking for prices on everything else

well dont bin them give them to a friend or something just dont make it public. :whistling:

REDRANGER86;2089435

you cant sell the chipped games!edit: unless you like prison?

lol - love it.....

slim ps2 usually goes for £40, not sure about the rest

its illegal to sell the games,its not illegal to give them to the buyer as a gift

rough price of a ps2(slim) with with all the legit stuff you got i would say about £70 maybe a tad more,they still selling really well as many buy therm for there kids.

modded one i would say about £30,the problem is with a modded one is laser fades with ****** media so could break at anytime,but its worth the price i stated anyday of week.

you can get a gamecube now with 3 games 2 pads from game £24.99
    what a bargain

I maybe interested in the modded ps2 if the price is right :thumbsup:

Moved to Misc.

Original Poster

right thanks guys, erm i would be intrested in selling the modded ps2, not to sure about a price though, £30 is two low, what sort of price are you looking to pay?

If you want to advertise it for sale here you must submit a thread in the for sale/trade forum and choose a price yourself. You clearly already have an idea in your head of how much you would accept for it from your response above. What you are doing at the moment looks like you are trying to avoid the rules of the site...

what sort of price u looking for for the modded one with 250 free gifts? I may be interested

may also be interested in whole bundle if it comes at the right price

Original Poster

sorry ill have a think and open a new sail thread.

cheers

No probs, just a heads up. Remember if you do list it for sale here it must follow the rules (in particular no illegal games/no trading by PM)... :thumbsup:

ramiuk1;2089625

its illegal to sell the games,its not illegal to give them to the buyer … its illegal to sell the games,its not illegal to give them to the buyer as a gift

I take it from that comment, you're Canadian?

Selling pirated games is illegal - locking thread.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?30135
    2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio33
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846164
    4. What do these 2 men have in common68

See more discussions