Need some help on a subject very close to us all...alcohol

19 replies
Found 20th Feb 2010
So im going to a party tonight and im not sure what to drink...i dont really want to make anything up i just wanna buy something...at the mo im thinking im missing some nice stuff i have thought of strongbow, budweiser and just good old fosters.

19 Comments

desperados?

might be better answered in misc

reported for shifting

Original Poster

Crap put in wrong place...please move to misc haha

Sol? Corona?
or if your into spirits how about the good old vodka & coke

Buy some cheap supermarket ownbrand lager, and drink everyones peroni when you're there :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ahhh corona thats a good idea

massmail666;7899842

+1

I've got a nice bottle of that but it's 1998 :-D

starsparkle2311;7899878

Jeepers, if it's free, who cares what it is, just drink it, have a good … Jeepers, if it's free, who cares what it is, just drink it, have a good night, lol:p

Free you say ?:shock:

Where the hell is this shindig?:prop:

Banned

southern comfort?

or some JD?

they always go down well

[email protected] beer... are you 15?

Or Jagermeister make a Jager train :-D

Banned

livingthelife07;7899911

Or Jagermeister make a Jager train :-D

jager bomb.............mmmmmmmmmnnnn

im still recuperating from last night, lots of stella, wine, k2 vodka mix things, and wierd double vodka cranberry things tht people kept buying me, never been so hungover in my life, awesome day though :lol:

starsparkle2311;7899989

I feel drunk just reading that list, ah to be young again!!!Happy … I feel drunk just reading that list, ah to be young again!!!Happy Birthday Micoo:thumbsup:

:-D im pretty sure someone spiked one of my drinks too lol, after i finished one things went downhill very quickly haha

Original Poster

lol im not 15...but i just dont know...last time i drunk cider i was extremely ill and then the time before that someone spiked my vodka so im just not sure on spirits lol

starsparkle2311;7900011

[email protected] thinking you're drink was spiked, responsible drinking much?:p

was a great night tho

Banned

JboyJayJason;7900031

lol im not 15...but i just dont know...last time i drunk cider i was … lol im not 15...but i just dont know...last time i drunk cider i was extremely ill and then the time before that someone spiked my vodka so im just not sure on spirits lol

lol afaik cider isnt a spirit. and beer/larger can be spiked too.

dont be a tightass and take beer. just get some soco or jd and ur done

Sink the Bismark only need one bottle

"Sink the Bismarck" 41% Proof Beer‎ -
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would33135
    2. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)89179
    3. Analogue's Super Nt SNES Wants to Do What Nintendon't39
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769203

See more discussions