Groups

Need some Help on What to Name My Company?

hey everyone dads thinking of openeing up a company but were just stuck on what to call it.
    The company is going to have a retail store and would sell practically everything a bit like wilkinson but we would have more range/variety of products.
    Any Help would be much appreciated best name will be given rep.

52 Comments

Banned

[url]www.myfatdad.com[/url]

sarbjeet 's

Banned

gone by xmas

Banned

how bigs your shop
    how can you have more range than wilkos
    what are you selling that they dont

Original Poster

herewego1234;6662728

[url]www.myfatdad.com[/url]

erm, Im pretty sure my dad wont like that lool thanks anyway
    jasonrat;6662730

sarbjeet 's

nah too boring and no one would remember it.
    herewego1234;6662738

gone by xmas

Xmas isnt even here yet.:w00t:

Well if you watch chuck on Tv he works in a store called Buy More And as far as I can see its not a recognised company name anywhere else so you could use it

Original Poster

herewego1234;6662755

how bigs your shophow can you have more range than wilkoswhat are you … how bigs your shophow can you have more range than wilkoswhat are you selling that they dont

20,000 sq ft they sell a lot of furniture so were gonna cut a bit down on that and stock more cheaper priced goods and also increas the variety on certain sections, well im comparing this to the Nottingham Wilkos dont no about other branches.

Original Poster

mikebike;6662762

Well if you watch chuck on Tv he works in a store called Buy More And as … Well if you watch chuck on Tv he works in a store called Buy More And as far as I can see its not a recognised company name anywhere else so you could use it

hmm sounds the best so far.:thumbsup:

Banned

Berty T Funkenmeyers House of Tat.

Banned

wilkos round me sell everything
    copper pipe to pencils
    shampoo to spades
    also they buy in mass quantity for say 500 shops to get price down
    dont see how you can compete

Banned

change thread
    bankrupt by xmas

Original Poster

herewego1234;6662806

wilkos round me sell everythingcopper pipe to pencilsshampoo to … wilkos round me sell everythingcopper pipe to pencilsshampoo to spadesalso they buy in mass quantity for say 500 shops to get price downdont see how you can compete

we get prices very close to them thanks to my dads contacts, but bloody heck that must be one massive store.

you could call it Best Buy, it exists as a company in the USA but not sure about here, or how about something like Super Savers, Bagabargain, Discount Land

Banned

where and when is shop opening

Banned

bettabuys used to be on coronation street

Banned

invite Nick Griffen to open it you get free publicity and a crowd

how about

"Find it here"

Original Poster

herewego1234;6662849

where and when is shop opening

im not going to be very specific until the shop has opened but will say some part in London, and no idea havent asked.

Original Poster

herewego1234;6662882

invite Nick Griffen to open it you get free publicity and a crowd

LMFAO:w00t:

Banned

sarbjeet_;6662888

im not going to be very specific until the shop has opened but will say … im not going to be very specific until the shop has opened but will say some part in London, and no idea havent asked.

got a dreamer here

Banned

im out of here

Original Poster

dave_lunt2;6662844

you could call it Best Buy, it exists as a company in the USA but not … you could call it Best Buy, it exists as a company in the USA but not sure about here, or how about something like Super Savers, Bagabargain, Discount Land

sound really good, ill let the old man no see what he thinks.
    herewego1234;6662857

bettabuys used to be on coronation street

ye lool something no one would forget.
    cannyscot;6662885

how about"Find it here"

thats good cause you can find practically anything here. thanks

Original Poster

herewego1234;6662896

got a dreamer here

come to our other shop in Milton Keynes its as big as that.

Cheap Crap

Big & Bootifull

how about ...the all in one store.... good luck......need a bank loan see martin lewis website!!!

2poundstretcher

Banned

sarbjeet_;6662916

whats it called and where in milton keynes

Be2buy

Why dont you name it after this board - Misc (or Miscellaneous - if you want to go more classy)

The Everything Shop!:thumbsup:

Not another cheap shop

Anyone else remember a thread when someone asked this got a really good suggestion and another member registered the site before they could.............

Sarbjeet - if you are going to register the shop name as a website, do it before you announce it on here....

Banned

you never did tell me name of your other shop in milton keynes and where it was
    and why wouldnt you call it the same

dreamer keep dreaming

"Bargain Town"

Original Poster

herewego1234;6664012

you never did tell me name of your other shop in milton keynes and where … you never did tell me name of your other shop in milton keynes and where it wasand why wouldnt you call it the samedreamer keep dreaming

its in wolverton in the agora centre chillax mate I was out for a bit, because were trying to do something a bit different so the same name wouldnt be suitable.

Original Poster

thanks everyone for your ideas as gari189 said ill tell everyone which one he has picked after I get it registered.

so your father gave you one simple task, to come up with a name, and you couldn't even do that by yourself?

Banned

sarbjeet_;6662916

which is your shop then whats the name and what do you sell

Original Poster

why are you so interested?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767294
      2. Beer experts help required!22
      3. word association Game73944500
      4. What would be HELL to you?2226

See more discussions