Found 8th Oct 2008
i wanted to buy some over the knee high socks for ladies i have seen these online in debenhams but dont know if these are womens or kids lol as it doesnt say so any suggestions would help

debenhams.com/web…_-1

11 Comments

You can get Knee High Socks from cheap clothing shops or even in market stalls... Try matalan too they tend to have loads.

Could probably get them cheaper too

I would take it they are kids as on the description it even says "Perfect school buy!!"

Original Poster

Hushpuppy290;3149175

You can get Knee High Socks from cheap clothing shops or even in market … You can get Knee High Socks from cheap clothing shops or even in market stalls... Try matalan too they tend to have loads.Could probably get them cheaper tooI would take it they are kids as on the description it even says "Perfect school buy!!"

ok thanks for that i seen some in morrisons which i liked they were 4.99 for a pair bit pricey i thoght will look around th ething is i am looking for over the knee socks not on the knee :thumbsup:

Original Poster

i thoght so too these were for school kids too as when read description perfect school buy ok never mind

Tchibo have 3 pairs of cotton knee length black sock for £2.90 ( I brought these last year,but only got 2 pairs for £3) or 2 pairs of microfibre knee high black socks for £2.90

Sorry, just realized you wanted over the knee

primark have 2 pairs over the knee socks for £2,they are big enough for ladies

Original Poster

ettam123;3149756

primark have 2 pairs over the knee socks for £2,they are big enough for … primark have 2 pairs over the knee socks for £2,they are big enough for ladies

thanks forgot about primark will have a look :thumbsup:

yep primark have them super-cheap, saw them last weekend!

Original Poster

thanks evry1 got a pair for 1.50 over the knee socks from primark by the way they were for my mummy morrissons are selling them for 4.99 but the material is much better and softer

Really cheap on Ebay

Original Poster

snowtiger;3201601

Really cheap on Ebay

thanks seen them but they offer like 3 pairs dont need that many also 1 pair works out like 3 pounds delivered so better off with the primark ones they are ok also seen some in pound shops to very similar to primarks over the knee socks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition65706
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions