Found 22nd Oct 2008
i cant seem to copy and paste pictures from debenhams website anymore as i could before but now they have changed there website can anyone please let me know how to do this woud be very grateful thanks

5 Comments

use - print screen and paste into 'paint' to crop etc - then upload as usual to photobucket etc
well thats how i do it:thumbsup:

I have just tried & I can still do it ? :?
Try deleting your cookies & then have another go.

supermod

http://www.debenhams.com/images/categories/thumbnail/0908_xmas_voucher_126x152.jpg

It works. Make sure you're trying to copy a picture & not a picture link - there's a difference. If the right click menu start it's not a picture & you'll have to print screen, crop, save as jpeg & upload to picture hosting site as holly100 has said. eg The big blue cross advert is not a picture (jpeg) it's a flash object with an embedded link :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks evry1 will give a try later as i cant get on website now

Original Poster

thanks evry1 i worked it out finally! also i downloaded fast stone capture which is much better and easier to use !
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18216630
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769250
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2484
    4. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?11

See more discussions