Need some help, someone who lives at or knows Edinburgh!!

5 replies
Found 13th Aug 2009
When I went to edinburgh last year, i went to into a shop that sold loads of evans discounted clothes, all i remember was it was downstairs and possibly near jjb? does this shop still exist?

Rep left to anyone who can help me.

5 Comments

Where abouts? Princes st, one of the shopping centres???

Original Poster

i dont know what the streets called, im from newcastle and have only ever been once!! I think its when you come out of the train stations to the left, it was on a street though not inside a shopping centre

sorry i am useless

nono2522;6009781

im from newcastle

nono2522;6009781

sorry i am useless

Don't worry - cause and effect! :-D

it might be cockburn street? was it quite steep??

nono2522;6009781

i dont know what the streets called, im from newcastle and have only ever … i dont know what the streets called, im from newcastle and have only ever been once!! I think its when you come out of the train stations to the left, it was on a street though not inside a shopping centresorry i am useless

Leave Waverly, turn left, walk along big long road with a castle and a big public gardens to your left? If so, that'll be Princes Street. As for the shop, I have no idea. I'll probably be able to find out tomorrow though, since I'll be walking that way anyway.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition46377
    2. Win free gin for a year88
    3. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414

See more discussions