Groups

need some help - thomas train!

brought this set for my little boy: direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx
    and would like a extra train for it eg - james does anyone know where i can get one from? they r plastic not wooden and r battery operated.

4 Comments

You Could Try Ebay,if Not Search On Google Good Luck

I think somebody said that the Trackmaster sets were replacing the Motor Road & Rail sets. If that's the case then Toys R Us and The Entertainer sell the additional trains, providing they are the same. They look pretty similar and are also plastic and battery powered. I think they are about £12 each though. Hope that helps :thumbsup:

tomy.co.uk/pro…by/ Here is Toby, he's £10.99 off of the Tomy website and as far as I can make out there, the trains for Motor Road & Rail are compatible with the set you have bought.

My 3yr old has 2 sets and a further one to come for Xmas as he loves it so much

tomy.co.uk/pro…es/ That is all of the ones they do on the Tomy website :thumbsup:

louiseb84;3501768

I think somebody said that the Trackmaster sets were replacing the Motor … I think somebody said that the Trackmaster sets were replacing the Motor Road & Rail sets. If that's the case then Toys R Us and The Entertainer sell the additional trains, providing they are the same. They look pretty similar and are also plastic and battery powered. I think they are about £12 each though. Hope that helps :thumbsup:http://www.tomy.co.uk/products/toby/ Here is Toby, he's £10.99 off of the Tomy website and as far as I can make out there, the trains for Motor Road & Rail are compatible with the set you have bought.My 3yr old has 2 sets and a further one to come for Xmas as he loves it so much :)http://www.tomy.co.uk/products/toys-and-games/brands/thomas-friends/thomas-engines-and-vehicles/thomas-engines/ That is all of the ones they do on the Tomy website :thumbsup:

^^^^ What she said :thumbsup: lol

The Road and Rail sets are compatible with the newer Trackmaster sets (they give you a little adapter piece so they slot together) and all trains work on both.

Toys'R'Us quite often have offers on, but at the moment it's just - spend £50 on Thomas stuff and get a free easel.

Amazon too sometimes come in cheap but for James right now its £12.99

Original Poster

thankyou guys. rep added
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheer me up please?48
      2. BT existing customers can be new customers again day after contract ends..2141
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563825
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691429

See more discussions