Groups

need some help,trying to post some big parcels

i need a price for sending guitar hero 3 with guitar in box and dancing stage universe,any help with weights,prices or couriers to use would be appreciated.

14 Comments

parcel2go..

£7.56 assuming it is

Width 100cm , height 20cm , length 30cm weight 5kg

Try the post office. Go to royalmail.com and on there you can get a price by weighing your item first and then entering it on the postal prices section.
    Hope this helps?

I would of thought that you would need the standard parcels for this one.I sent a buggy the other week and it only cost about 12.99 / 11.99? with £150 worth of insurance included

I've used Interparcel quite a few times. They will give you a range of options including express delivery etc. They have collected my parcels within 30 minutes of placing the order online, a great company to deal with.
    interparcel.com/quo…ral

Original Poster

well i dunno the weights of either parcel so that's why i wanted help if anyone knows of a way to get me the weights of the parcels or a price to send them the cheaper the better

i use [url]www.parceltree.co.uk[/url]
    i stand on the scales myself then weigh myself with item to get a rough idea of weight

Original Poster

i have no scales in my house tho lol

oh lol hang on and i will weigh my sons

does thedancing stage thing weigh around same as guitar?

Original Poster

lighter mate,say half the weight

ok i would say 1.5kg for everything

I reccomend using Parcel 2go which uses dhl

parceltree use dhl too
    they have always provided a good service when i have used them

edjaned;2917525

parceltree use dhl toothey have always provided a good service when i … parceltree use dhl toothey have always provided a good service when i have used them

I'll second that, you will hear the odd story of how they have missed a collection but you will get the same with any courier service.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.22
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1121
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764433
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213630

See more discussions