Groups

need some inspiration

For dinner...

I can either do homemade burgers with lots of salad ....
    Lamb chops with a mint sauce...
    Rack of ribs.....

What have you all got ???

6 Comments

jellybaby22;6188152

I have nowt...AGAIN cos OH is on bloody XBOX....but I would go with … I have nowt...AGAIN cos OH is on bloody XBOX....but I would go with homemade burgers...sounds yummy.....

if he goes into the secret menu on the xbox he can download fish and chips**

**=a complete lie

Homemade burgers sounds yummy

barky;6188212

if he goes into the secret menu on the xbox he can download fish and … if he goes into the secret menu on the xbox he can download fish and chips****=a complete lie

I'm having a piggin awful day....

and you made me smile...

thanks hun x

jellybaby22;6188244

i got excited there...... thought there was hope of actually eating … i got excited there...... thought there was hope of actually eating tonight..but alas no...it will be toast for me...again :x

Unplug the Xbox :giggle:

jellybaby22;6188270

I want to live to eat my toast....I have a feeling when I go nto labour I … I want to live to eat my toast....I have a feeling when I go nto labour I will have to wait until he has finished the level/mission, saved the game...switched off the console before I can go to hospital...:lol:

:lol: Sounds like men to me :roll:

Just go turn the electricity off at the mains and tell him it must be a power cut :whistling:

munnski;6188340

:lol: Sounds like men to me :roll:Just go turn the electricity off at … :lol: Sounds like men to me :roll:Just go turn the electricity off at the mains and tell him it must be a power cut :whistling:

:shock:...if you do that i'll tell on you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would814
      2. word association Game73944519
      3. Buying an iPhone second hand22
      4. Easy Jet flights - does anyone know how far in advance seats are sold?57

See more discussions