Groups

Need some mobile advice please.

My wife had a Blackberry delivered from Dialaphone Friday 18th. She's had a play around with it but doesn't like it.
    I was just wondering would I be able to return it ,or even change it for another phone? Or am I buggered now it's been opened and played with?

Thanks for your help.

7 Comments

Pretty sure you'll have 14 days in which you can cancel and return the phone. Check the website for returns policy

Website link dialaphone.co.uk/hel…tml
    Says you have 7 days from delivery so you need to call them asap

Distance selling regs give you 7 days t inspect what you buy. BUT some mobile dealer won't take a phone back if you've used it or inserted the sim.

The DSR are there to make sure you get the right model, make, colour ect, not to give you 7 days to play with the phone.

Check their website for their T&C's

used to be you could return and disconnect with the netwrok within 14 days..has this changed?

Original Poster

Will have to give them a ring by the looks of thing.
    I don't hold out much hope of returning though, just seen she's used some of the pre-installed topup.
    Thanks all.

If it had a fault of some sort or it did not do something it should due to a hardware bug etc (or just broken)/ you stand a better chance of replacing it with something else
    Edited by: "dontasciime" 21st Feb 2011

I did it a few weeks ago no probs here but you might get a small bill from the network provider they will keep you on hold for ages though be prepared
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk22
      2. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33

See more discussions