need some recommendations on a good

fire lighter for the gas hob the button and ignition have broken on it. I have tried various different ones from the bull branded ones and the cheaper ones from home bargains and poundland but none seem to last long enough or just breakdown. there are some different types I have seen bit more expensive don't mind paying a bit more say upto 10 quid for one that will actually last more than a 1 year.

5 Comments

Can't go far wrong with clipper. Cheap enough and reliable.

The Masterclass gas hob lighter MCELECGAS is under a tenner and it has a year warranty. I used one until we changed our hob to induction.

Original Poster

​I seen some I think 2 quid in asda might get that. but that other one looks interesting with a battery operation.

Original Poster

windym

The Masterclass gas hob lighter MCELECGAS is under a tenner and it has a … The Masterclass gas hob lighter MCELECGAS is under a tenner and it has a year warranty. I used one until we changed our hob to induction.

​will this work with reusable battery's seems a good one thanks will look it this.

Original Poster

MynameisM

​will this work with reusable battery's seems a good one thanks will look … ​will this work with reusable battery's seems a good one thanks will look it this.

​looking into this seems it's not very well made amazon reviews suggest it doesn't last very long.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Laser eye surgery33
    2. Selling advice33
    3. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)711
    4. Job Centre sending text to confirm appointment33

See more discussions