Groups

need some recommendations when buying a laptop £320 budget

got £320 budget for a laptop, any good deals at the moment?
    want at least 6gb ram and minimum of i3 processor, I'm a student so not that much money but I do have my discount cards

5 Comments

Try for at least 4gb memory, these huge hard drives not always needed, 500gb ample

It should be very achievable, just keep an eye out for sub £320 laptop deals. In the last few weeks there have been quite a few, but the stock does vanish quickly.

999kernow

Try for at least 4gb memory, these huge hard drives not always needed, … Try for at least 4gb memory, these huge hard drives not always needed, 500gb ample

If you don't need the space then an SSD is a far better choice and he's already said his use requires 6GB of memory.

Which aspect of the i3 do you need?

Original Poster

Comment

EndlessWaves

If you don't need the space then an SSD is a far better choice and he's … If you don't need the space then an SSD is a far better choice and he's already said his use requires 6GB of memory.Which aspect of the i3 do you need?

just any spec of i3 would be great

Original Poster

Comment

joedastudd

It should be very achievable, just keep an eye out for sub £320 laptop … It should be very achievable, just keep an eye out for sub £320 laptop deals. In the last few weeks there have been quite a few, but the stock does vanish quickly.

I noticed one on very for 320 but went straight off
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions