Groups

Need some suggestions for a wireless mouse

Just got a laptop, and am tired of using my old sidewinder X5 mouse which is connected to my desktop and is wired. Looking to move to a wireless for my laptop without all of the LED's or fancy colours, just something that is a decent size and reliable.

Can anyone recommend any decent mice for £30 or under?

7 Comments

got a cheap one on amazon does the job been using it for over a year. can't remember the name but it's red and loads of 5 star reviews. think it was under a tenner

LOGITECH M545 Wireless Mouse for £24 at the moment in PC World down from £40 same price Currys pico receiver laser tracking.

I bought a tecknet one for about a fiver a bit ago.
    bought it because it doesn't go through batteries. goes to sleep when not used. brilliant.
    just ordered a same make keyboard.

I got a wireless keyboard and mouse from argos made by " rapoo" its been great but they sell just the mouse mine has got an invisible optical so no annoying red light not sure they all do or not see here 20 quid for keyboard and mouse with some great reviews available in black or white
    Edited by: "ding" 24th Nov 2016

Banned

Logitech MX1000

Original Poster

Thank you all, I only wish I could have picked a few as a good answer. The Logitech is a brand I've used before as well. My next choice may be tecknet even as a possible backup.

I got one of these for my laptop last week. Not bad for the money at £7.19

pcworld.co.uk/gbu…tml
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047134
      2. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.811
      3. What would be HELL to you?2839
      4. Driving without wing mirror?legal?1923

See more discussions