need some suggestions of cheap DS games for 3yr old

Hi all

I need some ideas for good games for the DS that would be suitable for my litttle boy, he is only 3 but has recently started playing on the DS, he seems to like doing touch screen stuff more than actually using the controls, but all the games his big sis (6yrs old) has are too difficult for him (exept mario kart he loves that LOL) at the mo he play rythmn paradise or 42 classics but i was just wondering if there were any really basic cheapy games he could use to get started.

any help much appreciated.

7 Comments

Without a doubt - 'I did it Mum' and 'I did it Mum 2' (there's a boys and a girls version), no reading required either :-D

Get an R4 card that you can have what you want for nowt!-wont get cheaper than that

Original Poster

Mrs.Z;8515499

Without a doubt - 'I did it Mum' and 'I did it Mum 2' (there's a boys and … Without a doubt - 'I did it Mum' and 'I did it Mum 2' (there's a boys and a girls version), no reading required either :-D

thats a possible i will have a look see how cheap i can find them, thanks.

Original Poster

tourneyman;8515675

Get an R4 card that you can have what you want for nowt!-wont get cheaper … Get an R4 card that you can have what you want for nowt!-wont get cheaper than that

thanks for the suggestion but i dont wish to be a knock off nigel. we dont ever buy copy games or download them.

Banned

Peppa Pig.

Glad you ask this question , my little girls 3rd bday is in june and she has been beeging for a ds so we got her a dsi but i didnt know what games so i think i will deffo be getting both the peppa pig and the i did it mum games

Go Diego Go is also a good game for little ones
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
    2. Virgin Media TV56
    3. Tooth extraction99
    4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions