Need some TV advice...Panasonic TH50PZ700PED

Found 3rd Jun 2009
I can get hold of this tv for about £805 "shop soiled, display model" with a 5 year garentee. Very hard to find a review on it but it looks like a bargain. any advice on price and/or Tv its self very welcome.

7 Comments

Lovely telly and a good price, especially with the 5yr warranty as its a display model (double check with them about that) to find a review you need to search for the model but as TH-50PZ700PED (you didnt have the - next to the TH)

Google TH-50PZ700PED+Review

First one is

reviews.cnet.co.uk/tel…htm

Was released a couple of years ago, but was then Panasonics best Plasma, only downside was the price really

Original Poster

Yeah they seem to say its a good telly but pricey. So its not bad at all. just need to convince the other half that a 50 inch will look great! thanks for the tips:thumbsup:

Burbs;5390060

Yeah they seem to say its a good telly but pricey. So its not bad at all. … Yeah they seem to say its a good telly but pricey. So its not bad at all. just need to convince the other half that a 50 inch will look great! thanks for the tips:thumbsup:

It cant be hard to convince the other half she needs 50 inches surely:-D

Banned

clondikemike;5390295

It cant be hard to convince the other half she needs 50 inches surely:-D

OH might be a bloke....good luck with that!

Original Poster

Nope i'm the he shes the she:-D although she did say 50 is too big. 42 seems to be the limit but i'll see if she will have one more waffer thin mint:?

kapows;5390410

OH might be a bloke....good luck with that!

You would never have to persuade a bloke to get a bigger telly:)

Bear in mind this model is 2 years old mate.

Dependable review ]here.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Unlock access to thousands of hidden movies and genres on Netflix using cod…67
    2. Add one, leave one game54415470
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522887
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769611

See more discussions