Groups

Need Some Xmas Ideas For The Kiddies Main Presents

Sorry to talk about xmas so early! Im just trying to find some ideas so i can get looking for bargains.

My daughter is 7 and son is 4

We dont buy them alot as we have big families who buy them tons, last year we got them lots of little things but we are running out of space!

Rep given to good ideas!

30 Comments

Banned

how about an annual pass to theme park, local farm, zoo or wildlife place or national trust, then you can enjoy the benifits all year round x

dolls house / garage

I have kids around the same age and they would be delighted with a Wii between them or DS lite each if they never aleady had them.

Original Poster

bargainhunter5;5864718

dolls house / garage

Maybe a bit old for those now but thanks xx

Original Poster

Lisa-Marie A;5864717

how about an annual pass to theme park, local farm, zoo or wildlife place … how about an annual pass to theme park, local farm, zoo or wildlife place or national trust, then you can enjoy the benifits all year round x

Great idea but i think the kids would be a bit disappointed opening that on xmas morning

http://www.myfreewallpapers.net/nature/wallpapers/beagle-puppy.jpg

remember its for xmas not just for life:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Bigred01;5864731

I have kids around the same age and they would be delighted with a Wii … I have kids around the same age and they would be delighted with a Wii between them or DS lite each if they never aleady had them.

SNAP!

Original Poster

transit;5864747

remember its for xmas not just for life:thumbsup:

Cant see pic

loobie;5864757

Cant see pic

was a puppy

Original Poster

transit;5864772

was a puppy

Aww, hubby says no!

loobie;5864815

Aww, hubby says no!

http://www.karendecoster.com/blog/archives/Scrooge.jpg

Original Poster

Lol, most definately!!

Original Poster

vinylandtrinkets;5864949

how about bikes? theres some really good offers on at the mo

Both had bikes for their birthdays in June! Both have scooters! They had a big trampoline xmas before last between them. Wii last xmas between them and they have ds lites too.

Sorry I sound like im being picky but it's so hard to think of things!

Would they be interested in Digital Cameras?

Dunno about your budget but what about a holiday to Disney World, Orlando. Obviously not at Xmas but in Easter or summink like that. Your kids are exactly the right age. It's a win-win cos you get a family holiday and their present taken care of all in one. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

munnski;5864997

Would they be interested in Digital Cameras?

My daughter would be actually - great idea thanks!

Original Poster

Bigred01;5865023

Dunno about your budget but what about a holiday to Disney World, … Dunno about your budget but what about a holiday to Disney World, Orlando. Obviously not at Xmas but in Easter or summink like that. Your kids are exactly the right age. It's a win-win cos you get a family holiday and their present taken care of all in one. :thumbsup:

Deffo not in our budget - i wish though

Original Poster

vinylandtrinkets;5865030

karaoke machine for your daughter maybe lego for your son?i know its hard … karaoke machine for your daughter maybe lego for your son?i know its hard im stuck on ideas this year, got a house full of toys and lego, he's got the gadgets so im stumped too..loldo either of them have a hobby? do they want to learn to play a musical instrument?just had a thought what about a tv and dvd player for thier bedrooms??

My son loves Lego and has quite a bit but will have a look round for more. They would love t.v's in their rooms but we've said no as they are too young.

Not sure about hobbies - my daughter goes to Dance classes but thats about it.

Subscribed! I have 2 kiddies, my daughter is 7 and my son is 4 :thumbsup:

I find there are literally millions of things for boys, so much that I don't know where to start - mine is getting seriously into Transformers so will probs be getting him some of the small ones to play with, he would be better off with a few small ones for variety rather than 1 big one. He really has his heart set on new yellow helmet and arm thingy that has just come out (£30 each!). My son has Lego, Meccano, K'nex, a huge Playmobil castle, etc, etc but always goes back to his cars/train set. If your son sounds like mine (transprt mad) then I would recommend a wooden train set, you can get nice pieces from Tesco, like a remote control train for it. Or the Playmobil passenger airplane. Or there was a really nice Matchbox rocket shuttle kit posted on here the other day which has excellent reviews on Amazon. My son loves remote control cars but is not a good enough driver to have a decent one yet.

Hope this helps :-D

My daughter now, I am TOTALLY stuck for! I am not keen on all the Hannah Montana, Camp Rock and HSM stuff, which doesn't seem to leave much. She is into creative stuff, am going to buy her a perfume making set (was gutted I missed the Boffer one on here the other day). How about a little make up set ti mess about with and girlie stuff for her hair? Or some pretty things for her room. Or a little MP3 player if she would like that, and a 'My secret pillow' to go with it?

loobie;5865077

My daughter has a little Bratz video camera which also take photos - she really likes that

loobie;5865077

No problem, got mine one for her birthday and she loves it! And keeps her away from mine too :-D

My daughter also loves pretty clothes (not dressing up stuff, like to wear out) and costume jewellery/hair stuff

Original Poster

My kids are still um.... young lol. What i mean is they act there ages. My son doesnt even know about transformers/star wars/fighting etc - not sure why as i dont mind them. He just likes to sit and play quietly. We got him loads of playmobil stuff for his birthday which he loves. He also collects the thomas take along stuff.

My daughter wouldnt know what to do with an MP3 player lol, she likes HSM but most of it is utter carp

loobie;5865253

My kids are still um.... young lol. What i mean is they act there ages. … My kids are still um.... young lol. What i mean is they act there ages. My son doesnt even know about transformers/star wars/fighting etc - not sure why as i dont mind them. He just likes to sit and play quietly. We got him loads of playmobil stuff for his birthday which he loves. He also collects the thomas take along stuff.My daughter wouldnt know what to do with an MP3 player lol, she likes HSM but most of it is utter carp

There are always a few nice bits in ELC

Original Poster

Thanks for all the suggestions, few things to deffo think about there!

Keep the ideas coming though for me and anyone else xxx

50cc quad?

[COLOR="Red"]You should get them one of these each:

iwantoneofthose.com/the…tml

They look like good value for money.[/COLOR]

Banned

i got my little boy a digital camera last christmas,he loves it, and used a £30 off voucher from littlewoods so it worked out cheaper for me at the time that way x

My 6 year old son has just asked for Bendaroos - they are bendy wax sticks that don't dry out. Good for the creative types. He also loves Lego and construction. He has already written his Christmas list - lol and asked for lots of Hot Wheels stuff, Wii games and trucks that shoot things

Original Poster

Never heard of Benderoos - will have to look them up as mine are into crafts xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam78
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?25113
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891616
      4. Sad news about Barcelona24106

See more discussions