Groups

Need someone to convert me a 6 page PDF doc to word for editing please

Can anyone assist please,obviously not a nutter

PM me an email addy if you can

10 Comments

Banned

I'm not sure it can be done easily. If its been sent as a 'finished' pdf, I think it would be a hack job.

What if one of THEM offers to do it?

I'm a complete nutter and ready to help.

Did you not find the "select text" feature of your PDF reader?

Banned

anewman

I'm a complete nutter and ready to help.Did you not find the "select … I'm a complete nutter and ready to help.Did you not find the "select text" feature of your PDF reader?

That'll not take formatting. I assumed the OP wanted to basically reverse the word to pdf creation. IE: make it editable, but leave it as is.

"obviously not a nutter"

and you are asking in misc??

Original Poster

vibeone

That'll not take formatting. I assumed the OP wanted to basically … That'll not take formatting. I assumed the OP wanted to basically reverse the word to pdf creation. IE: make it editable, but leave it as is.

this

its a job application for my GF but its been sent as a PDF..want to fill in details and email it back

Buy - Acrobat X Suite - oO

Just goggle it (_;) followed by a key word.
    Edited by: "RickT" 9th May 2011

In that case they should have e-mailed it as a "fillable inny formy thingy".

Original Poster

si_wattsy

http://www.pdfescape.com/

perfect,thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions