Groups
    EXPIRED

need something special for the missus!

Hi guys!! I am after a birthday present for my girlfriend. She has seen on here the trip to Calais for £19.99 but I'd rather do something a little better. I have seen the mini cruises but the only one i can find that is 2for1 is from Newcastle. I have also looked at a few Ryan Air Flights but not really sure where to go. I can get cheap flights but accomodation is proving to be a problem too!

Anyway yeh, as you can tell, I'm sort of doing it on a budget but am looking to impress and i thought who better than you guys!!!

Looking to leave between 12th and 20th march and go for about 2nights. Weekend would be preferable - Thursday night even better and return Saturday or Sunday.

Thanks in advance!

5 Comments

Original Poster

forgot to say...i live in Lichfield, Staffs so would like to fly from Birmingham, East Midlands, Manchester or Liverpool at a push! Thanks again guys!

Maybe a pamper weekend at a top hotel??
    Seemed to be few on offer.

malaga is available 17th - 19th £20 each( take hand luggage& pay with electron), Hotel villaflamenca is about £80 for both of you total, half board, would need transport to Nerja but I have stayed there and very nice.
    P.s. that is half term week so it will be pricey.

BMI flights to Barbados £250
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions