Groups

Need SomeWhere to stay in Paris

Banned
    Planning to ferry accross to Paris from Dover between 28 dec and 2nd Jan. HAve 3 & $ yr old with us, need somewhere cheap and cheerful to stay. Somewhere in Paris close to any tube station to get around and also where we can access Disneyland. Getting prices of £500 from lastminute.com, any other suggestions?

9 Comments

Try the holiday inn. I stayed there with my son and the price was ok. Not that far from Paris and there is a shuttle bus.

Bus will take you to Disneyland.

That ^^^^

tbh,at new year you may get as good a deal staying at disney,and travelling into paris.

Im going 28th-2nd as well-if you plan on doing new years eve in disney make sure you get in by 11am or it will be full up! it is hugely popular,and having a ticket will NOT guarantee you entry.

[url]www.disneyland.co.uk[/url]

try explorers/kyriad/dream castle/val delysee hotels for budget options-will also include your passes.

central paris a decent hotel at new year will be mega expensive.

You HAVE to do new years eve in disney-it is amazing-park open til 1am and the firework display is the most incredible thing you will ever see-this will be our 4th new year at disney.

Banned

even hostels will be over £50 pp a night for a dorm room during new year if you can find a room or a bed at all......

im sorry to say you should be more organised..........good luck and let us know if you do find anything at a reasonable price:)

hostelworld.com/fin…nce

as barky says you might get a good deal just staying at disney but then again its new year so who knows! whatever you do check tripadvisor for reviews of hotels! I am planning a trip for early Jan to paris and have seen some 2/3/4 star hotels expensive but the reviews are rubbish! Cheaper areas to stay in seem to be the 3rd (the marais) and 5th (latin quater) some cheapys in the 7th too (eiffell tower) takes about 45mins to get to disneyland from gare de lyon easy to access but again this is new year in central paris so going to be expensive. See if travelzoo have any deals on, also venere.com and booking.com and expedia.co.uk.

Original Poster Banned

this is an amazing response, if i could get £50 a night fora roomn i would be well happy, i havent booked naything for disneyland yet but "Barky" now that you mention it, i think its a must, it will be amazing for the kids. Were booking by seafrance, its about £58 return. just neeed some cheap accom and we're all good. Ive used the tubes and paris b4 and im comfortable with getting around.

Try Hotel Formule 1

Original Poster Banned

do u recommend any that dont pong, stayed in them, not ideal for family

we stayed at dream castle can recommend
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710956
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563829
      3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941355
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691432

See more discussions