Groups

need spam filter for outlook

hi guys

can anyone recommend a somkind of spam filter for outlook - i spend far too much time filtering out rubish everyday

9 Comments

kaspersky internet security has spam filter(works with outlook office 2007)

tho to be honest, i think i have my settings wrong cause i still seem to get some spam through

mcafee ftw

Have you tried the in built one? Updates are installed via Windows Update.

I used to use ]popfile which seemed pretty good.

The best option is ]MailWasher, you can see the emails on the server before you delete them.

Banned

SUMMONER;7227423

exactly - does the job fine for me. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

SUMMONER;7227423

the built in one does help (i already use it) but i still get plenty through - a good 15-20 odd bits of spam for a genuine one

Banned

godsakes;7229437

the built in one does help (i already use it) but i still get plenty … the built in one does help (i already use it) but i still get plenty through - a good 15-20 odd bits of spam for a genuine one

i TRUST YOU ARE BLOCKING THE SENDERS EACH TIME.

This helps a lot I have found

Original Poster

csiman;7229878

i TRUST YOU ARE BLOCKING THE SENDERS EACH TIME.This helps a lot I have … i TRUST YOU ARE BLOCKING THE SENDERS EACH TIME.This helps a lot I have found

it doesn't really help, the spammers don't use their own email accounts they simply hack unsecured servers to send out emails in whatever account name they want, ethier by randomly generating email addresses or spoofing known email addresses - i've had spam with my own domain name in it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cat Chat77738
      2. Get an annual MOT reminder33
      3. word association Game74044558
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927378

See more discussions