Need the cheapest Mac that will run logic software

Found 7th Jan
Any advice about a mac that would be capable of running Logic software. My son has a windows laptop but his Uni music course, all the technology aspects use Macs so he needs one for this sole purpose. Second hand would be fine. Many thanks for any help.
Community Updates
6 Comments
Pretty sure you can run mac os in a virtual machine now.
kester7629 m ago

https://www.pcsteps.com/2157-mac-os-x-virtual-machine-vmware-player/

Thanks, I think he's tried this but struggling to get it to work. I know he tried before and got something installed but there was a latency, which meant it couldn't be used in live music
shropshirelass511 h, 22 m ago

Thanks, I think he's tried this but struggling to get it to work. I know …Thanks, I think he's tried this but struggling to get it to work. I know he tried before and got something installed but there was a latency, which meant it couldn't be used in live music

Sometimes hard to track down latency issues. I would look into building a hackintosh as Macs are now pretty much PCs with a few things tweaked.
Hey, you can run logic with any 13” dual core from 2012 ( Mac Book Pro Unibody ) those a very cheap nowadays.
I’ve got a MacBook Pro 2012 dual core, mint condition, can do a deal on it if you want? Swap, but etc, message me
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants