Expired

Need to Buy a New Sony TV, Max £250

5 replies
Found 3rd Mar 2009
I have £250 to spend on a new tv since my TV In australia would cost a bundle just to ship over here I might aswell buy a new one.

The TV must be Full HD Ready with a HDMI Port, 1080p, Does not have to include freeview as i'm planning on getting a PlayTV Box for my Playstation 3, would like sizes over 22" just please let me know what you find as i'm hunting around at the moment!

5 Comments

Full HD or HD ready you seem to have put both?

Full HD is only useful after 37" I have been told, and most games are in 720P so I have heard.

Wouldn't buy a Sony set, just my opinnion watched Dark Knight on a 32inch only TV that I saw that made a balls of a brilliant picture, I have a panasonic looks amazing on that. But seen these LG's lately they have really good colours.

Original Poster

As you can see i'm a noob at telling the difference lol full HD would be best as i'll use it for gaming really, I'd like Panasonic as well they have great pictures

Marky264;4538023

As you can see i'm a noob at telling the difference lol full HD would be … As you can see i'm a noob at telling the difference lol full HD would be best as i'll use it for gaming really, I'd like Panasonic as well they have great pictures

They are but there pricey, mines a 32" vierra and its £400 new not full HD.

I'd check the ones avaliable on here for cheap for LG and other unbranded you will find some suprises. I have seen some really cheap nasty TV's pull out some good pictures.

Original Poster

Adam2050;4538038

They are but there pricey, mines a 32" vierra and its £400 new not full … They are but there pricey, mines a 32" vierra and its £400 new not full HD.I'd check the ones avaliable on here for cheap for LG and other unbranded you will find some suprises. I have seen some really cheap nasty TV's pull out some good pictures.

Fair enough, If I could get some links for examples that be real helpful :thumbsup:

Ok according to Frag.

Full HD is only useful after 37" I have been told, and most games are in 720P so I have heard.
Rubbish statement.

He means films are 1080P. But thats right but your only interested in gaming. So I still think thats valid. surely.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why was the deal I just posted removed?78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.109
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions