Groups
    EXPIRED

Need to Buy a New Sony TV, Max £250

I have £250 to spend on a new tv since my TV In australia would cost a bundle just to ship over here I might aswell buy a new one.

The TV must be Full HD Ready with a HDMI Port, 1080p, Does not have to include freeview as i'm planning on getting a PlayTV Box for my Playstation 3, would like sizes over 22" just please let me know what you find as i'm hunting around at the moment!

3 Comments

Full HD or HD ready you seem to have put both?

Full HD is only useful after 37" I have been told, and most games are in 720P so I have heard.

Wouldn't buy a Sony set, just my opinnion watched Dark Knight on a 32inch only TV that I saw that made a balls of a brilliant picture, I have a panasonic looks amazing on that. But seen these LG's lately they have really good colours.

Banned

Adam2050;4537974

Full HD or HD ready you seem to have put both?Full HD is only useful … Full HD or HD ready you seem to have put both?Full HD is only useful after 37" I have been told, and most games are in 720P so I have heard.Wouldn't buy a Sony set, just my opinnion watched Dark Knight on a 32inch only TV that I saw that made a balls of a brilliant picture, I have a panasonic looks amazing on that. But seen these LG's lately they have really good colours.

rubbish statemant and he has a ps3 so blu ray discs are 1080p even if a lot of games are 720p

i

Full HD is only useful after 37"

i have read this on plenty of forums, not much difference between full hd or 720p on tv's up to 37 inch, dont know if its true or not tho
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG Watch Style worth buying for £75?11
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News77
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764386
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?33197

See more discussions