Groups

Need to buy euros today for my trip to Milan....

Is there anyway of checking who gives the best rate before i go out and buy? thanks

17 Comments

Would be Post Office or M&S me thinks cheerleader x

online travelex then pick up from where u travel
    or if u have nationwide just draw it when ur over there.

t0mm;2654976

NOT the best deal if u compare with travelex online.

I have check that out before when i went to Paris

Original Poster

t0mm;2654976

thanks t0mm was wondering if there was ano online rate comparison site as there seems to be for everything else? :lol:

not a clue but enjoy your trip

when we changed our pounds to euros the best place on our local high street was Cash Generator.

Try this site for it offers the best rates available. I have used it recently and Post Office gives the best deals that are available immediately.

]http//ww…uk/

after a lot of research we found lloyds bank was the cheapest (amazing). but you need a gold account and we only changed £300. this was just last wednesday and was better than internet prices, but depends on how much you want to change.

Original Poster

sharonwai;2654979

online travelex then pick up from where u travelor if u have nationwide … online travelex then pick up from where u travelor if u have nationwide just draw it when ur over there.

they don't seem to do pick up from stansted though :-( still need suggestions thanks

Original Poster

blackpeppa;2655009

after a lot of research we found lloyds bank was the cheapest (amazing). … after a lot of research we found lloyds bank was the cheapest (amazing). but you need a gold account and we only changed £300. this was just last wednesday and was better than internet prices, but depends on how much you want to change.

i'm not with lloyds though :-(

Did you try the link i posted - this should give you the best options. I noticed yesterday that the Post Office in town were matching the online rate, which was 1.2346 - i think that is very good at the moment.

cheerleader;2655011

they don't seem to do pick up from stansted though :-( still need … they don't seem to do pick up from stansted though :-( still need suggestions thanks

worst come to worst get it delivered

Original Poster

grwill67;2655048

Did you try the link i posted - this should give you the best options. I … Did you try the link i posted - this should give you the best options. I noticed yesterday that the Post Office in town were matching the online rate, which was 1.2346 - i think that is very good at the moment.

yes i saw , thanks will try my bank & local travel agents as well when i go into town in a bit to get all my last minute bits :thumbsup: thanks

Original Poster

sharonwai;2655059

worst come to worst get it delivered

i can't :-( i'm flying at 6.40am on monday :lol:

Original Poster

yvonneid;2655060

MoneySavingExpert.com has a travel money maximiser link on it's home … MoneySavingExpert.com has a travel money maximiser link on it's home page.http://travelmoney.moneysavingexpert.com/I have always found that useful.

thanks

Unless your exchanging absolutely thousands does the rate vary so much between place to place to make that much of an overall difference? Just wondering.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions