Need to buy genuine firemans outfit from where..

Found 17th Apr 2008
Umm.. please dont ask why.. but i need to buy a genuine firemans outfit, all the fancy dress one's on the internet look rubbish and ann summers one looks crap too..

There was one on ebay pretty much new with helmet etc which i would have bid untill i won no price mattered i been watching for 2 weeks come the night, my internet connection went slow the first it's done since iv'e had it and i lost the item..

PLEASE HELP!!!

26 Comments

Banned

think an auction site is going to be the only place

Original Poster

thanks for the reply but i was hoping to get this before the end of may and there's no promise of another coming up..

you're not going to set something/somewhere alight and then "join in" and help the real firemen when they arrive, are you?

Banned

i personally think genuine uniforms like this shouldnt be allowed to be sold.

Original Poster

PapaSmurf;1910979

you're not going to set something/somewhere alight and then "join in" and … you're not going to set something/somewhere alight and then "join in" and help the real firemen when they arrive, are you?

lol no.. i wont be commiting any criminal offense

But i did try to become a fireman last year but the applications had finished.. and will be again this year..

dhue;1911033

lol no.. i wont be commiting any criminal offenseBut i did try to become … lol no.. i wont be commiting any criminal offenseBut i did try to become a fireman last year but the applications had finished.. and will be again this year..

A little freaky, you want to be one and tried but were to late. now you want to buy a real outfit even thou your not a fireman.

next time lie. say your a actor and the theatre is looking for the outfit

sassie;1911001

i personally think genuine uniforms like this shouldnt be allowed to be … i personally think genuine uniforms like this shouldnt be allowed to be sold.

I'm with sassie here, very dangerous.

(Have you still got your nurses outfit sassie ? That was dangerous ! ) :w00t:

sassie;1911001

i personally think genuine uniforms like this shouldnt be allowed to be … i personally think genuine uniforms like this shouldnt be allowed to be sold.

I agree totally with you sassie, not a good idea at all, I also cannot believe how at Halloween stores are able to sell immitation knives to children! Ridiculous!

suze;1911168

I agree totally with you sassie, not a good idea at all, I also cannot … I agree totally with you sassie, not a good idea at all, I also cannot believe how at Halloween stores are able to sell immitation knives to children! Ridiculous!

Scares the [COLOR="Red"] censored [/COLOR]out of me too Suze, blood soaked axes, eyes falling out, disfigured face masks, humps and club feet as well as fake blood to run out ofthe kids mouths.

Beggars belief really.

What amazes me is the same parents go absolutely apoplectic if their little Barbie or Ken is subjected to an image of a naked human being.

Go figure, I can't.

sassie;1911001

Its illegal to sell or buy. And you could get done for impersonating a fireman by wearing it as well

Banned

suze;1911168

I agree totally with you sassie, not a good idea at all, I also cannot … I agree totally with you sassie, not a good idea at all, I also cannot believe how at Halloween stores are able to sell immitation knives to children! Ridiculous!

yes, i know, mad aint it, dont allow mine to have toy guns, toy knives etc,etc and my family think im insane and not right, is there any real need for it, apart from those that say boys must be boys and its what makes them into men:roll:

I could do with one of these too.... also anyone know where I can get a size 10 & size 8 cheerleaders outfits from???

I'm going to have a fun weekend.

MinstrelMan;1911259

I could do with one of these too.... also anyone know where I can get a … I could do with one of these too.... also anyone know where I can get a size 10 & size 8 cheerleaders outfits from???I'm going to have a fun weekend.

Good grief, christmas has come early!

Original Poster

mrplay;1911089

A little freaky, you want to be one and tried but were to late. now you … A little freaky, you want to be one and tried but were to late. now you want to buy a real outfit even thou your not a fireman.next time lie. say your a actor and the theatre is looking for the outfit

Ok truth is it's for me to wear for my girlfriends birthday.. along with a few other things i brought lately she has a thing about firemen.. but coincidentally i have been trying to get in the occupation from around the time we also got together... :oops:

Sounds like a good birthday to me....but frankly i love squaddies but my other half in his uniform his not as fun as another person! Now out of uniform is a whole new BALL game!

Why don't you go to a fancy dress shop.
(I recall Mr Benn once became a fireman until the shopkeeper arrived!)

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;1911448

Sounds like a good birthday to me....but frankly i love squaddies but my … Sounds like a good birthday to me....but frankly i love squaddies but my other half in his uniform his not as fun as another person! Now out of uniform is a whole new BALL game!

Yeash she use to love squaddies herself she dated 3 before me and each one cheated on her.. so she hated the idea of me joining the army..

richhock;1911555

Why don't you go to a fancy dress shop.(I recall Mr Benn once became a … Why don't you go to a fancy dress shop.(I recall Mr Benn once became a fireman until the shopkeeper arrived!)

Thanks but i have looked at them all most are tacky or PVC thanks anyway.

If your truggling, just get some cuffs and a coller with a dickie bow.... I'm sure she'll appreciate that a lot more.

Banned

so what you gonna do when you finally get into the fire crew and she then decides she like a cops uniform now

sassie;1911639

so what you gonna do when you finally get into the fire crew and she then … so what you gonna do when you finally get into the fire crew and she then decides she like a cops uniform now

Borrow dog-cops??

Have you considered hiring a uniform. Most major cities with producing theatres will have Wardrobe departments that hire costumes (royal exchange Manchester / West Yorkshire playhouse Leeds) or there are places such as Angels (london) Bristol old vic costume Hire (bristol) that have huge stocks of costumes for hire.
Failing that does it have to be a modern firemans costume there are many ex army stockists around the country that will occasionally have more period uniforms from house clearences etc
hope it helps
n

you going to be a stripper

well once you have the outfit it would be rude not to

Good suggestion actually - fire bobbies enarly always have a secondary occupation and decorating is a favourite I believe.

Original Poster

sassie;1911639

so what you gonna do when you finally get into the fire crew and she then … so what you gonna do when you finally get into the fire crew and she then decides she like a cops uniform now

Lol i'm not wanting to becoming a fireman because she like's them even though it's a plus now, i was trying to get into it before we met just over a year ago, it's just it's her birthday and i want to do something for her.. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gas Cooker Hose Required56
    2. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed428
    3. Driving anxiety.1212
    4. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.35

See more discussions