need to connect smartwatch and bluetooth heaset simultaneously

Found 22nd Jul
My mobile has BT4.2 and I like to use my smartwatch (not android wear, just normal cheap fitness watch) and bluetooth headset at the same time. However my phone allow me to choose 1 to connect only, very inconvenient. Is there a way to use both the same time, or if I invest a new mobile with BT5, would that work?
Thanks
Community Updates
AskWearable
6 Comments
What's the phone?
MrSprkle29 m ago

What's the phone?

It is a Xiaomi Redmi Note 2
HotDealAlert50 m ago

It is a Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

I would suspect its down to the phone software as 4.2 is fine for simultaneous connections..
Off topic, I have another smart watch, can be connected to 3 other Android devices but it shows connected to RN2 (Bluetooth symbol shows connected) too but on the app it keeps saying 'connecting' and not able to collect any data (the watch says it's connected as well). What can it be?
HotDealAlert9 h, 41 m ago

Off topic, I have another smart watch, can be connected to 3 other Android …Off topic, I have another smart watch, can be connected to 3 other Android devices but it shows connected to RN2 (Bluetooth symbol shows connected) too but on the app it keeps saying 'connecting' and not able to collect any data (the watch says it's connected as well). What can it be?

Is it disconnected from all other devices? Try turn bluetooth off from the other devices and connect to the RN
yes, disconnected from all devices, only RN BT is on. As soon as the RN BT turns on, the BT connection symbol on the watch appears, however the phone just says connecting, never connected. any suggestions?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants