Expired

Need to contact someone via PM, but I cannot due to them having 0 posts. Help.

7 replies
Found 11th Jun 2009
So someone contacted me via PM (username = jnutz) but because he hasnt posted anything, I cannot send a PM to him, but he is expecting one back from me about a subject that I have been discussing on here, and its quite urgent.

Could a mod perhaps add him access to the PM system or PM him to tell him about the problem as he thinks I am ignoring him!

Cheers

7 Comments

Banned

how can you have been discussing something on here with someone with no posts

Banned

sassie;5467136

how can you have been discussing something on here with someone with no … how can you have been discussing something on here with someone with no posts

:thinking:

sassie;5467136

how can you have been discussing something on here with someone with no … how can you have been discussing something on here with someone with no posts

Via PM :thumbsup:

But I know where your going...

Original Poster

bazzaric;5467145

Via PM :thumbsup:But I know where your going...

Basically, he saw my posts about weightloss so he PM'd me about it, but I cannot PM him back!

Banned

sorry i read your post as we have been discussing on here - lol

im not sure why he cant receive pms if he can send them, i know you dont need posts to send or receive

Original Poster

I have no idea either! Shame cause I need to contact this fella.

supermod

Unfortunately you won't be able to contact this member ((username = jnutz) ) via HUKD & you won't receive anymore PMs from them, at least not under this username, thanks.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247581
  2. Any Xbox One news today?2356168
  3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710976
  4. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1318

See more discussions